Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » World Watch » Whither OSC?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whither OSC?
Haggis
Member # 2114

- posted      Profile for Haggis   Email Haggis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm shocked nobody bothered to comment on "What really matters as we vote".

Nobody.

On his own site.

Typically, it would be flame bait. Here, it was ignored. Ouch.

Posts: 1771 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viking_Longship
Member # 3358

- posted      Profile for Viking_Longship   Email Viking_Longship       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually responded to him saying McCain was right on Russia but I posted to the general coments forum by mistake.

He didn't say much worth commenting on, it was all exactly what we knew he would say.

Posts: 5765 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoshCrow
Member # 6048

- posted      Profile for JoshCrow   Email JoshCrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His posts are becoming increasingly hysterical, and as that goes up, credibility goes down. Frankly, he just needs to relax, take a deep breath, and hopefully look at the new president with a fresh set of eyes today. The time has come to judge by deeds rather than words.

[ November 05, 2008, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: JoshCrow ]

Posts: 2281 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidB
Member # 3016

- posted      Profile for KidB   Email KidB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read it...he has crossed the line from thoughtless partisanship, and into raving lunacy. The "mainstream" he claims to speak for so passionately would probably find his essay to be as ridiculous as I do. OSC is now in the same camp with conspiracy theorists of the far right.

Especially ironic is hearing a science-fiction writer who lives in the 'burbs declaring that Obama, of all people, knows nothing of the real world. Hilarious and amazing.

Posts: 1960 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page