Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum   
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » Archives » Who Dey?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who Dey?
msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How come no buzz about one of the top rated teams out there at the moment?

One of the top offenses in the NFL?

One of the best secondarys? 10 picks in 2 weeks.

+12 takeaways by week 3?

Come on, are the Bengals for real?

Carson Palmer looks like a veteran. They have all the offensive tools needed. Chad, Rudi, TJ, and others.

The Defense is solid, with the line being the weakest part of the D.

Talk about the Bengals being 12-4 and being in the Superbowl.

msquared

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm definitely on the Bengals bandwagon. I might place them 4th in my Power Ranking this week.
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aupton15
Member # 1771

- posted      Profile for aupton15   Email aupton15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love week 3 exaggerations! Though I think the Bengals are a better team than many people expected, we have to wait for them to play a team in the top half of the league before we get too excited. They have been impressive, but I'm not sure they're 12-4 impressive.

I don't think #4 is a stretch for this week though...you can't base this weeks rankings on next weeks games.

Posts: 1445 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IrishTD
Member # 2216

- posted      Profile for IrishTD   Email IrishTD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Palmer definitely started to turn it on towards the tail end of last year (amazing what a year holding a clipboard can do for a top-5 pick QB). Keeping the rest of the O was a good move (how often can you say that for the Bungles???).

We'll have to see how the D holds up....

Personally, I hope the Bungles tank. Along with the Ravens. Unfortunately, I don't think my Browns will be seeing the playoffs anytime too soon. Oh well, at least I can keep singing "We stole your coaches" to my SO (a Pats fan).

Posts: 825 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page