Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum   
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » Archives » Drake, here's my lineup

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drake, here's my lineup
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kerry Collins
Shaun Alexander
Greg Jones
Terry Glenn
Bobby Engram
Jason Witten
Neil Rackers
Giants DST

I may switch Jones to Westbrook. I'm supposed to get final word at kickoff -20 minutes on whether or not Freddie will insist on playing for Jax.

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brunell, Mark WAS QB
Barber, Tiki NYG RB
Smith, Antowain NOS RB
Moulds, Eric BUF WR
Porter, Jerry OAK WR
Crumpler, Alge ATL TE
Elam, Jason DEN PK
Rams, St. Louis STL Def

I am now without McNabb points. This could get ugly. [Smile]

Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Westbrook it is. Fred Taylor is hereby declared public enemy #1. I hate having a skill player starting against my D. And the worst part is this: I predict Taylor goes down in the 1st quarter and Jones ends up scoring more points on my bench than Westbrook in my lineup.

Oh well, like Randy Moss says on that promo: "Westbrook's sweet. I like Westbrook, yo. He's sweet".

On the other hand, it's at times like this that I recall that great SNL skit "Superfans". You know - "De entire Giants team against Mike Ditka"... [Frown]

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

Sources at the Tel Aviv Chain Gang front office are saying that there's a growing sense of discontent with the club's starting QB.
RickyB
Member # 1464

<Bashes Collins on head with scoreboard>
See, wino? To the left of where your stupid head is sticking out? That's the part of the scoreboard dedicated to the FIRST HALF OF THE @#$% BALLGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey, take it easy! You're going to have an anyeurism!
Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

Arrrrgh! I lost by three points, fell to 6-5 and must win out (2 games left) to have playoff hopes.

I got 82 points. I'm at work, so if you could tally your points... [Smile]

RickyB
Member # 1464

Here, I'll do it:

Brunell, Mark WAS QB - 7 pts
Barber, Tiki NYG RB - 13 pts
Smith, Antowain NOS RB - 3 pts
Moulds, Eric BUF WR - 3 pts
Porter, Jerry OAK WR - 20 pts
Crumpler, Alge ATL TE - 10 pts
Elam, Jason DEN PK - 9 pts
Rams, St. Louis STL Def - -3 pts

Total - 62 points. The Tel Aviv Chain Gang is honored to be leading 3:0 in the Ornery challenge, but would trade it for a win the real game :-)

The Drake
Member # 2128

Just got back from travelling. To find that I've lost again...

But I've almost clinched my division - my opponent is three games back, which means he has to win all three and I have to lose all three to lose the division.

I will limp my way to a division championship!

My other team struggles, as I left Donte Stallworth and Carnell Williams ON THE BENCH. Grr.

RickyB
Member # 1464

I left Keenan on the bench. cost me the game. 2nd time this season I lose for betting on the wrong WR. I hate that. But this time, the matchup was totally against him. No way I should have known.
The Drake
Member # 2128

Crumpler, Crumpler, yay!
7 catches, 104 yards, 2 TD

Turkey week lineup:

Brunell, Mark WAS QB
Barber, Tiki NYG RB
Smith, Antowain NOS RB
Moulds, Eric BUF WR
Porter, Jerry OAK WR
Crumpler, Alge ATL TE
Elam, Jason DEN PK
Lions, Detroit DET Def

RickyB
Member # 1464

And I thought my TE did well.

Collins
Alexander
Westbrook
McCardell
Glenn (56 yds, 5 pts)
Witten (89 yds, TD, 14 pts)
Rackers
Giants DST

Note: I may pick up a different DST tomorrow. I'll let you know.

RickyB
Member # 1464

Staying with the Gints D. I forgot that once the NFL week had started, I can't add or drop anyone. Triple Damn! Who needs Thanksgiving, anyway? [Razz]
The Drake
Member # 2128

Brunell, Mark WAS QB 13
Barber, Tiki NYG RB 17
Smith, Antowain NOS RB 4
Moulds, Eric BUF WR 8
Porter, Jerry OAK WR 5
Crumpler, Alge ATL TE 22
Elam, Jason DEN PK 6
Lions, Detroit DET Def 4

(You may want to check these, especially the defense)

Collins 9-4+6+2=13
Alexander 17
Westbrook 18
McCardell 4
Glenn (56 yds, 5 pts)
Witten (89 yds, TD, 14 pts)
Rackers 6
Giants DST 7

Apparently, you win again. [Frown] [Mad]

RickyB
Member # 1464

Yeah, only you ain't in my league, where I lost and have been practically eliminated. Hugely disappointing.

You gave Collins 2 points too many (he fumbled, the drunken fock) and Rackers 2 points too many (1 fg, 2 xp's and a missed fg). I still win the Ornery challenge. Would still trade all 4 wins over you for one more win in my league. We gotta start a league next year [Smile]

The Drake
Member # 2128

Heh, our teams would be great if it was only the two of us in the league [Smile]

But it would be fun to be in the same league. Get back to me in July [Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page