Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum   
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » Archives » Poetry in motion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poetry in motion
aupton15
Member # 1771

- posted      Profile for aupton15   Email aupton15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not a fan of this team. I don't think they are the best in the league, and I don't think they'll win a championship. But I just watched the Phoenix Suns, without arguably their best player Amare Stoudemire, hang 47 points on the Miami Heat in one quarter. 47. Steve Nash had 10 assists. Lots of fun to watch.
Posts: 1445 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I wish I'd watched that game. I'm a serious sports fan, and yet I confess to preferring offense to defense. I feel that the most fun football team to watch in the past 15 years, for instance, was the 99-01 Rams.
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Depends on the game [Smile] I prefer defence in baseball and football, offense in basketball and soccer.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of poetry in motion, what deal with the devil did Chauncy Billups make? Not only is he awesome, the heart of his team, but he's clutch. Didn't he used to be just a good player?

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page