Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » Ornery Writers Workshop » Check out my article at this new site.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check out my article at this new site.
Shane Roe
Member # 1542

- posted      Profile for Shane Roe   Email Shane Roe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Muse Marquee is a new site for writers, and I'm a columnist there. Check out my article and the site as a whole. Here's the link: The Muse Marquee - You Can't Win if You Don't Run

Shane

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hywer
Member # 2046

- posted      Profile for hywer   Email hywer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You can't win if you don't run." I told myself that for four years... and finally, when the last race was over and I still hadn't broken 20 minutes, I realized I really had won anyway. Even if I was slow. Thanks Shane, for that analogy.
Posts: 205 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shane Roe
Member # 1542

- posted      Profile for Shane Roe   Email Shane Roe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime, hywer!
Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim: That was marvelous, a little Magic Story (a best-seller by Varick Vanardy), and an encouragement that needs to be rewrought in every generation.

Remarkable magic 'wand' too [Big Grin] .

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page