Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » Ornery Writers Workshop » Adam and Stayne's Submissions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adam and Stayne's Submissions
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent them out to everybody several days ago, so if you haven't received them please let me know. If you have, please comment as soon as possible, and feel free to start a new thread to begin the commentary/critique.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam Masterman
Member # 1142

- posted      Profile for Adam Masterman   Email Adam Masterman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since mine are picture files there are some problems. I just converted them to bitmaps and resent them, if that does not work, I will try to find some limited web hosting, which worked when I showed some sketches.
Adam

Posts: 4823 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,

Send me email if you need a spot for those pictures, I've got plenty of room to host them for you.

Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page