Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » Ornery Writers Workshop » Getting Started Again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting Started Again
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, although my work is sending me all over the country I am ready to start distributing and critiquing again. So, if you have any work you want the group to look at, send it to knightender@gmail.com and I will get it to everyone.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still unable to receive large texts, in part I suppose, because I'm typically at sea and receiving stuff via Uranus. Does anybody have an idea on how to send attachments via AoL that can be opened as the simplest, simplest text files?
Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

I have AOL, I'll try sending you something through it.

KE

canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My problem was so many submissions per week that I wasn't able to keep up. It was just overload.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know who'd be interested, but I'm working on a novel, and would love to find someone to correspond with.
Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much you got written, Drake?
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much [Frown]

More a collection of ideas, characters, and key scenes.

Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'll read your if you read mine [Big Grin]
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

Ricky,

I'm really swamped at work, so if you, or anybody else wants to take over Mod duties let me know and I'll get with the OA Mods. Thanks.

KE

RickyB
Member # 1464

I'm swamped with breadwinning duties too, and the world cup is *killing* my productivity, so I'm afraid not. Sorry [Smile]
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KE, thanks for the email.

I'll take on the group before I'll let it die.

With the caveat that I have a strong preference to remain anonymous to the OA moderators, except on a case by case basis.

Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page