Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » Ornery Writers Workshop » OSC on the Writers of the Future Contest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OSC on the Writers of the Future Contest
Colin JM0397
Member # 916

- posted      Profile for Colin JM0397   Email Colin JM0397   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I need any more competition, but for you aspiring writers out there here's all the info plus a little video clip from OSC on why it's a great contest to enter.

The current anthology is Amazon's #1 selling something or other - Scifi anthology I think - for many weeks running now.

You can also order a package deal of the last 7 books. Most writers will tell you you need to research (ie read) what is currently selling in the market to better know what kind of things you need to write.

http://www.writersofthefuture.com/cat/wofcatn.htm

Posts: 4738 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, thanks JM.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page