Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Bush Dead ...!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush Dead ...!
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/pic20671-709814.jpg
Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveS
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the looks of it, this could have happened anytime since the last election. How come we didn't hear about it before now? Anybody seen the movie "Dave" (no relation)?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Bush died for YOUR sins, liberal scum.

If you supported the troops, the bush would still live!

To my eyes, the thing appears to have been a hawthorn. Which just shows that literacy is bad for democracy.

[Smile]

Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen the film.

I only know hawthorns as 'may trees' (Crataegus monogyna). Godawful stench in May.

But Z, agree, whoever 'managed' the 'occupation' (and I see two different events here) did a really lousey job. The guests who stayed too long syndrome. Bush promised more than he could deliver -- and then started whining that it was all going to come out right in the end. That's such a set up. If I don't get my way, it's your fault. It's childish and stupid and he threw away not only his presidency but all that Reagan had built up.

Worse, it leaves the country vulnerable not only to external trouble but internal trouble.

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page