Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » 37,460 To Zero (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: 37,460 To Zero
the octagon
Member # 4493

- posted      Profile for the octagon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny thing... when i was growing up, my family's word for "fart" was "J.B.". Took me a while to notice that my friends didn't know what i was talking about when i'd use the term.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the octagon
Member # 4493

- posted      Profile for the octagon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK "J.B", you've convinced me. Black men are just brutes by nature. So let's discuss how we're gonna deal with this already! I propose mandatory tracking devices until we have the facilities to lock up the rest of them. Construction of new detention centers could be paid for through seizure of all black assets, since it's drug money anyway. We obviously need to start raising public awareness, maybe as a mandatory part of sex-ed in schools. Make sure every white girl knows that black men are dangerous predators. Provide every white woman with a free gun, target practice, and reassurance that she won't be prosecuted for shooting black men. All this could in turn be funded by selling unpaid prison labor, mandatory for black convicts, to military contractors.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, which of our regular memebers is really JB? Nobody is as stupid as the character you've invented, so fess up.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J.B. is the real deal, I think. He's what he says he is: just another supremacist Jew. And you know what those dirty *Jews* are like...
Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveS
unregistered

We're all avatars here. The question is whether he is his own or someone else's. Haven't we had cases where people take on 2nd identities so that they can argue with themselves? They do that because other people aren't as stimulating and as much fun to fight with as they are.

I have to go with him being a new person behind the new hateful avatar. That's mainly because anybody here clever enough to take on a new and non-obvious persona would be clever enough to write better posts.

Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless, of course, they were clever enough NOT to write better posts.
Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveS
unregistered

Unless they cleverly wanted you to think that [Wink]
theDigressor
Member # 4529

- posted      Profile for theDigressor   Email theDigressor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
>>In the United States in 2006, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man,

It wasn't Wilt Chamberlain was it?

Rick

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.B
Member # 3572

- posted      Profile for J.B         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still no one can show one white on black rape.
Posts: 389 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskullvw
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I am going to go out on a limb here and without any links to any evidence,

I submit that in every single state in the union, at least one white male will insert his penis by force into an orifice that happens to be owned by a black female completely against her will- thus making it a rape. And that on average at least one such incident happens every calendar year since the nation was founded in each state or territory.

I think the idea that a statistical insignifigance valuation shouldn't get in the way of factual reality. White men rape black women.

This is almost the worst thread ever in Ornery's history.

Posts: 6333 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While the search for the one rape, here's some comparison data to chew:

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

Found this out there:

Basically the survey doesn't say there were 10 or fewer white (which includes hispanics) on black rape/sexual assaults/attempted sexual assaults in the entire country, it means there were 10 or fewer reported by the survey respondents. And "attempted sexual assault" is a notoriously vague category that can literally include anything (according to the survey it can include "verbal assaults").

One gentleman ran the numbers for 10 years of the survey and came up with the following: "Each year, for every 100,000 white females, about 25 are raped by black men; for every 100,000 black females, about 16 are raped by white men." Given that there are about 8 times as many white men, this gives us a black/white rape/sexual assault/drunken comment ratio of 25/1.

If you assume, as I do (although I can't justify it), that white women are more likely to consider things like being taken advantage of while drunk to be the same as being raped, the black/white ratio might very well be in the 8/1 - 10/1 range found in interracial crimes such as murder, armed robbery or aggravated assault. This seems more believable than 3500/1.

DaveS
unregistered

quote:
This is almost the worst thread ever in Ornery's history.
I would say that J.B. is the second worst poster I've ever experienced on Ornery, and the topic of the thread is highly controversial. The combination of horrible poster and highly controversial topic yields miserable thread....one of the worst ever.
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I don't think the topic is really controversial. I believe the general consensus is that J.B.'s ideas are full of ****.

What the thread is, is highly emotional. Just about everyone finds it offensive, and so you get highly emotional responses which often lack substance. That, along with J.B. selectively choosing what responses to answer (as he selectively chooses what data to present) leaves the thread frustrating to almost everyone. IMHO.

Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martel
Member # 3448

- posted      Profile for martel   Email martel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was the worst poster ever? tompainesghost?
Posts: 308 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TPG doesn't come close to worst ever.
Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveS
unregistered

I'm thinking of Pelegius, for whom this was a typical post:
quote:
As of now, I have not decided on rather to quit Ornery, although it is probable that I shall not be posting again soon. But perhaps I shall need again to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, in this way Ornery is much like Heroine, especially as I see the mass uprisings on the streets of my city and the streets of the country and the streets of the world, uprisings which I have predicted and uprisings which have occurred, although it is far from certain that they shall have any effect and entirely improbable that the common person should change the course of a world of politicians.
He agonized whether to leave Ornery or stay, and the more we encouraged him to leave, the more he agonized, until one day, alas, he was but a flimsy apparition of an absent avatar, barely a breath on the brow of his self-admiration. <sigh> Alas, dear Pelegius, thou noble, eh, well, whatever.
Jesse
Member # 1860

Pelegius wasn't much worse than I used to be.

KenBean...now that was one for the record books.

johnson
Member # 2385

- posted      Profile for johnson   Email johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm....I submit Baldar for worst poster. He challenged Eddie Whiteshoes to a fistfight. WTF?
Posts: 626 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know when you're referring to, Jesse, but Pelegius was pretty unbearable [Smile] I don't ever remember you being like that.
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that some kind of false modesty thing, Jesse? Or did you just have really low self-esteem?

DaveS, I don't know how long you had been lurking for, but Pelegius never raised himself to the necessary level of 'badness' to make the list. You're characterization is spot-on, though [Smile]

Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ssci
Member # 1053

- posted      Profile for ssci   Email ssci   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I kinda liked Baldar. Of course that was back in the days when I wasted time reading those kinds of posts, now I mostly skip thru.
Posts: 442 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnson
Member # 2385

- posted      Profile for johnson   Email johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hey, I kinda liked Baldar. Of course that was back in the days when I wasted time reading those kinds of posts, now I mostly skip thru."

Sometimes I did too. However....egregious TOS violations were pretty much his only way of dealing with disagreement. I mean, I'll happily violate the TOS from time to time...but I can also argue point-for-point without challenging someone to a fistfight. At least, I think I can.

[ June 01, 2007, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: johnson ]

Posts: 626 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskullvw
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll throw Ebony and Thor out there as the worst. And I do mean worst in terms of what they wrote, how they wrote it, and how simply hostile and intimidating both were before they were banned completely.

Nice thing was they both were the only members who had actually posted stuff that wasn't spam to belong to the exclusive Banned From Ornery Club.

Trust me Jeff on his worst days was nothing compared to Ebony.

Posts: 6333 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnson
Member # 2385

I honestly don't recall Ebony. Can such posts be found in the archive?
johnson
Member # 2385

Also, was that "Thor" from hatrack? Does anybody know?
Redskullvw
Member # 188

Ebony's two topics were racist blood transfusions and all whites are inherently racist. Thor was not the same person as far as I know. You might be able to find an Ebony post on the wayback machine- but I have no idea if such a snapshot image exists.

Then again my memory is crap so it might not have been Thor as far as the nickname. But I'm pretty sure about Ebony.

johnson
Member # 2385

I found some "THOR" posts in the archive. interesting, but hardly Baldar-level insanity.
Jesse
Member # 1860

Oh, Ricky, I was never consistantly nothing but a giant ass, but I was occasionaly a world-class giant ass.

Then I took a road trip with an old friend across an old continent in an old truck and got a few priorities straightened out...I like to think I've been a bit less of a giant ass since I came back.

Hey, I challenged somebody to a fistfight just a few months ago, but that was after he laid out an open challenge to a gunfight, so I think that counts as voice of sanity, doesn't it?

(Edited because I'm afflicted with doubt about whether it was kenbean who said what I recall him saying.)

[ June 01, 2007, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Jesse ]

TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ebony was pretty bad. But Thor at his worst never even came near to Baldar on one of his half-bad days.
Posts: 22935 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.B
Member # 3572

Still no one can show one white on black rape.
Posts: 389 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.B
Member # 3572

A black Connecticut sex offender will be returned to Florida to face a murder charge after being linked to the decade-old rape and drowning of an 11-year-old white girl through a database of DNA from convicted sex offenders.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/8064079/detail.html

Sunshine
Member # 2990

- posted      Profile for Sunshine   Email Sunshine       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to a New York Times article published in April 2004, interracial rape is not common, and rapes of white women by black men make up less than 10 percent of the reported rapes (their source Justice Dept.).
The article was about DNA exoneration. While 29% of the men in prison for rape were black, 65% of those later exonerated were black, and half of them had been accused by white women.

[ June 06, 2007, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Sunshine ]

Posts: 249 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveS
unregistered

At last an interesting piece of information after three damned pages! The value of this bit of discovery is that there is a rift between perception/action on the one hand and actual events/facts on the other. Thus, blacks are disproportionately charged with these crimes and disproportionately exonerated after the fact. It probably would require serious research studies to expand on this, none of which I've been able to find by wandering around the web. Thanks!
J.B
Member # 3572

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine:
According to a New York Times article published in April 2004, interracial rape is not common, and rapes of white women by black men make up less than 10 percent of the reported rapes (their source Justice Dept.).

During 2004, approximately 94,635 females nationwide were victims of forcible rape.

"10 percent of the reported rapes" is almost 10,000 rapes, and that just "reported rapes".

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine:

The article was about DNA exoneration. While 29% of the men in prison for rape were black, 65% of those later exonerated were black, and half of them had been accused by white women.

Your facts point out that half the rapes of black men have white victims.
J.B
Member # 3572

Still no one can show one white on black rape
J.B
Member # 3572

Still no one can show one white on black rape
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think that means that it never happens, or that the media just doesn't report it?
Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lobo
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please let this post die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.B
Member # 3572

quote:
Originally posted by Wayward Son:
Do you think that means that it never happens, or that the media just doesn't report it?

Are you serious?

Did you not just see how the media reacted when they just thought white males may have raped a African female?

Wake up.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page