Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » You suck!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You suck!
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disrespect you and all that you believe in.

I hope you know that I am responding with strong emotion due to the obvious fact that you are a partisan, an idiot, a hack, and I just can't help myself when you write the way you do; it is just so infuriating. Your ideas will lead to the destruction of everything I hold dear, and there is no place in this world for someone like you. YOU are ultimately responsible for how I am reacting! Anyone in my position would feel the same. You really are beneath contempt and you and yours should be held to ridicule by all good people for the style and substance of all you communicate and inevitably are.

Need more evidence?.

Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loves me some Stewie.

Family guy is one of the most profane, obscene and occasionally disgusting shows on TV. It is also usually one of the funniest.

msquared

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoverOfJoy
Member # 157

- posted      Profile for LoverOfJoy   Email LoverOfJoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your link is not very convincing. Allposter.com is well known for partisan hackery and when has stewie been right about anything?

Maybe when you can back up your comments with something more substantial we'll start taking you more seriously. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3639 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonylovern
Member # 2580

- posted      Profile for tonylovern   Email tonylovern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jeez kent,

all i did was say that britney spears sucks. if i had known you felt this strongly about it i would have use a more mild adjective.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Kent. Look what you did. Now Stewie's in time out. Curb your lack of enthusiasm, awreddy.
Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLaMancha
Member # 5237

- posted      Profile for DeLaMancha   Email DeLaMancha       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's what I call tolerance! "There is no place in this world for someone like you."????? Quite.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 1392

- posted      Profile for Omega M.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still don't think Family Guy comes close to The Simpsons.
Posts: 1966 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww come on!! Everyone would love a baby like Stewie!! It's Stewie! The lovable little rogue from Family Guy that speaks with a snotty clipped English accent and tries to kill his mother all the time, I mean, whats there not to love??? [Razz]

Favourite Stewie Quote:

"There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore" [LOL]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WarrsawPact
Member # 1275

- posted      Profile for WarrsawPact   Email WarrsawPact   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I still don't think Family Guy comes close to The Simpsons.
And they should thank their lucky stars for that, because The Simpsons jumped the shark over a decade ago. The last episode that belongs in the top 50 was in season eight, the acme of the show... when they had that episode with Hank Scorpio (best episode ever).

I tried watching an episode of The Simpsons while I was at university. It involved Homer going to work in India, and it was painfully unfunny -- I didn't laugh once during the entire show.

Family Guy is a different show. Some parts of it are irritating (their ham-fisted attempts at talking politics), but a lot of it is really good.

[ October 18, 2007, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: WarrsawPact ]

Posts: 7500 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aquinas
Member # 4172

- posted      Profile for Aquinas   Email Aquinas       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kent,

I'm not sure whether you're being serious or snide and sarcastic for the fun of it. Especially once I saw that you were using Stewie as a witness... So, care to clear things up?

~Aquinas

Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaoics79
Member # 969

- posted      Profile for Gaoics79   Email Gaoics79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And they should thank their lucky stars for that, because The Simpsons jumped the shark over a decade ago. The last episode that belongs in the top 50 was in season eight, the acme of the show... when they had that episode with Hank Scorpio (best episode ever).
Yeah, seriously. I used to love that show. Then I merely liked it alot. Then I sort of watched it because there was nothing else on. Then I began to dislike it. Now I can barely even stand to watch. It's become so appallingly bad that it actually disgusts me to watch it.

Family Guy was really funny at first, but I don't need to be a feminist to kind of be sickened a bit by how mysoginistic that show is. It's actually kind of creepy.

And Stewie was funny when he was an evil genius trying to take over the world. I don't know what he is now, but the writers apparently think that just because Stewie says it, it must be funny.

Posts: 7629 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO it goes:

South Park
Family Guy
Simpsons (I think we are all suffering from Simpson fatigue.)
Futurerama
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Is bearable to watch with my boys, unlike Power Rangers. That show made me want to slit my wrists.

Did someone say they are making a movie about Speed Racer? If so, who stars in it? Thanks.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christina Ricci is Trixie.

And I think they got Tom Cruise to play Chim-Chim. [Wink]

msquared

[ October 19, 2007, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: msquared ]

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page