Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Improving Care for America's Paranoid Schizophrenics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Improving Care for America's Paranoid Schizophrenics
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch the panel discussion (it's only 2 minutes or so).

As someone who has had interactions with individuals who have suffered this illness, I do think the government could do a better job keeping track of these people and making sure they get the help they need.

Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MS
Member # 5968

- posted      Profile for MS   Email MS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was pretty funny until they went over the top with reconstructive surgery for their care-giver's faces, then it became stupid. (why does all humor and satire these days get pushed to the max? what ever happened to subtlety?)

And then they started talking about secret government prisons under manholes.

Laugh it up Kent, it's easy to laugh when you're not Jose Padilla.

[ February 26, 2008, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: MS ]

Posts: 181 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoverOfJoy
Member # 157

- posted      Profile for LoverOfJoy   Email LoverOfJoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked the news about Bush sending civil war reenactors to Iraq...especially the D&D alternative. source
Posts: 3639 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page