Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Sarah Palin pranked by Canadians!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sarah Palin pranked by Canadians!
Mark
Member # 1483

- posted      Profile for Mark   Email Mark       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check it out:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gkOqZtQ06Qc

[ November 01, 2008, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Mark ]

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
****ing Canadians wasting our politicians time. I mean; what if she was important? And what was funny about that? I thought she handled it very well especially since the guys accent made many of the things he said like "Nailin Palin" incomprehensible.

Mark, I hate Palin, find some good stuff on her and I'll be happy to watch. All this did was get Palin's assistant or screener fired, unjustly.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark
Member # 1483

- posted      Profile for Mark   Email Mark       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I've got nothing against Palin, I just thought this interview was hilarious!

Apparently these guys have gotten Chirac and Bill Gates too. Too bad I can't find these interviews.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm in Texas so there might have been some lost in translation. [Smile]

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, listening to that really hurts my head.
Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the accent doesn't bother me, but it could have been funnier.

She sure sounded pissed when she handed the phone over, though. And really, if you can't screen for authenticity you're really not doing your job.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaoics79
Member # 969

- posted      Profile for Gaoics79   Email Gaoics79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious stuff. I like the part about shooting baby seals from helicopters, heheh.
Posts: 7629 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 682

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That wasn't too bad. Nothing like when the Canadian humorist, Rick Mercer, called up George W. Bush after one of his campaign rallies in the 2000 election, and claimed to be a non-existent Canadian Prime Minister "Jean Poutine" (the real Prime Minister's name was Jean Chrétien; poutine is a popular Canadian—especially Québécois—dish involving fries topped with cheese curds and gravy). Bush actually thought it was the Canadian Prime Minister, and thanked him for his endorsement--not even thinking that a foreign leader would never dare to interfere in American politics to that extent. It's no wonder it took hanging chads in Florida to elect him.

Ever since then, rascally Canadian humorists have been trying to duplicate Mercer's world-famous stunt with Bush.

[ November 03, 2008, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Ron Lambert ]

Posts: 2645 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page