Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » mementos participation list

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mementos participation list
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like KE's suggestion of exchanging memento's, please post here, either with your email, or the email option enabled through ornery. Also, post what you will be sending out.

If you are interested in exchanging mementos, email those people who you trust with your address, and ask for a memento.

I would ask that we not clutter this thread. Just post if you are interested.

I'm interested in participating, and will send postcards from my town to anyone interested.

Can we get this stickied?

KE already posted his email addres,

knightender@gmail.com

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll send Mormon missionaries...
Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll send Flying Monkeys.
Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lobo
Member # 89

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same thing...
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munga
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for munga   Email munga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey!
Posts: 5515 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paladine
Member # 1932

- posted      Profile for Paladine   Email Paladine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could Munga be both a Mormon missionary and a flying monkey? [Wink]
Posts: 3235 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordan
Member # 2159

- posted      Profile for Jordan   Email Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the point at which MUGNA!!! reveals that her kids are on a mission.

And that they communicate by crystal ball. [Wink]

Posts: 2147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Good evening, sir. I'm Elder Jake Blues and this is Brother Elwood. We're on a mission from God."
Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Gahd [Smile]
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

"same thing... "

They're pretty good on their bikes but they can't make them fly, alas. Beyond that, well, we're all primates.

munga
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for munga   Email munga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there might be flying monkeys. I mean, there are flying squirrels. And "flying" frogs and all sorts of biological gliders....
Posts: 5515 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

- posted      Profile for cherrypoptart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to derail, especially an Ev thread, but this one could use a bump anyway so while I'm doing that I thought I'd share my idea that could go along with this one, or be done independently.

I had brought up the thought of mix tapes, but now that I think about it, there is no need to even send the cds. All many of us really need is the list of songs, and we can either search our hard drives for them, buy them, or otherwise (clears throat) acquire them. Then as we listen to them we can reflect back in warm gratitude to the orneryite who gave us the opportunity to appreciate an intimate side of themselves. Or... after listening, we might hang the cds outside our windows on string to keep the birds from flying into them. [Smile]

But, it's the thought that counts, so this is just a thought. Just listing songs for a mix cd we make on our own also keeps the RIAA off our backs. [Cool]

Posts: 7675 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lina Inverse
Member # 6361

- posted      Profile for Lina Inverse   Email Lina Inverse       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds really good! I don't feel comfortable sending anything through the mail (nothing against any of you, just general paranoia), but I could totally do a mix, uh, list.
Posts: 457 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page