Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Wayward

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wayward
scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're such a tease. I didn't even get to see what it was about!
Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[LOL] I think you are right. Conservative Wiccans. There's something you don't hear every day.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't mean to frustrate you, scifibum. Right after posting it, I reconsidered. Don't want to embarass them or break any trust.
Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll be OK. [Smile]
Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

Wow, but you taking it away didn't kill the thread? Cool. This would have saved me and Pete an epic battle. [Smile]

I almost reposted it for scifi, but then I figured you must not want it out there for some reason so out of respect to you I didn't. Do you want me to delete my first post? If there is still time.

KE

Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about it, KE. I'm probably being paranoid. (We may think Ornery is the biggest thing on the web, but I suspect we're mistaken. [Wink] )
Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordan
Member # 2159

- posted      Profile for Jordan   Email Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wha–? Wayward deleted something interesting and now you're all talking about the interesting thing that I didn't see?

I DEMAND TO KNOW MORE!!!

Posts: 2147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 945

Now I've frustrated Jordan. the cycle continues.
KnightEnder
unregistered

It was juicy, Jordan. Sorry I can't tell you more. Well, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill everyone on Ornery that read it. And finding out where everybody lives and booking flights and transportation and weapons when I got there...As much as I like you Jordan I just don't think it is worth it. Sorry. [Smile]

KE

scifibum
Member # 945

quote:
Originally posted by scifibum:
Now I've frustrated Jordan. the cycle continues.

I am totally NOT fishing for "Just as you always have, with your distance and infuriating heterosexuality, damn you!"

Totally.

Jordan
Member # 2159

- posted      Profile for Jordan   Email Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waaah! This is so unfair! How can you dangle a juicy secret over me, and just pluck it away? [Crying]
Posts: 2147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

(Little does Jordan realize that this thread is just a conspiracy between scifibum, KE, and Wayward just to frustrate him... [Big Grin] )
rightleft22
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for rightleft22   Email rightleft22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“I could tell you but then I'd have to kill everyone on Ornery that read it. And finding out where everybody lives and booking flights and transportation and weapons when I got there...As much as I like you Jordan I just don't think it is worth it. Sorry”

You’re a hurtful hurtful man KE … not worth it?... think of the frequent flyer miles. [Smile]
How long would it take the authorities to figure out the link between your victims? Some one call the producers of ‘Criminal Mind’. …

I had this dream once were I found myself hold up in some small town hotel tavern in the middle of nowhere. Other people begin to show up though no one can explain why the are there. Eventually its discovered that everyone there was/ a Ornery’en gathered together by some unknown force and complete some unknown task or purpose

Instead of hunting us down one at a time KE could your diabolical scheme be to gather us all together into one place and save your self some money!

Can you imagine Ornery being brought together and then having to work together to solve some mystery or perhaps some ‘divine’ purpose. I always thought the diverse personalities would make for a good story.

Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't an OrneryCon 2009 thread way(ward) overdue?
Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

Yes, let's all get together here in Texas. I know the perfect place. It's an old abandoned warehouse in the business district. And we should meet late at night. But remember this is a secrete just for us Orneryites. No need to tell anybody where you are going or who you are going to meet.

KE

Jordan
Member # 2159

So that's the secret—I knew there was a reason KE wanted to host OrneryCon! Wayward's conspiring to have us all killed, then KE and him will fight it out until only one man is left standing—the one and only Right Person on Ornery.
rightleft22
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for rightleft22   Email rightleft22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume it’s BYOA...
to grind

Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kuato
Member # 6445

- posted      Profile for Kuato   Email Kuato       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have already posited that an Ornerycon must include a mud-fight.

So, please plan location accordingly.

Posts: 1038 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan:
So that's the secret—I knew there was a reason KE wanted to host OrneryCon! Wayward's conspiring to have us all killed, then KE and him will fight it out until only one man is left standing—the one and only Right Person on Ornery.

Then once one has killed the other, the last one standing will have to come on Ornery and start arguing with himself on threads....where the hell's the fun in that??? [Razz]
scouser1
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by rightleft22:
Can you imagine Ornery being brought together and then having to work together to solve some mystery or perhaps some ‘divine’ purpose. I always thought the diverse personalities would make for a good story.

Yeah what a good original idea! Then all we need is a talking dog, a van to fit us all in and we're away!....oh, wait..
[Exploding]

Everard
unregistered

Who is kuato?
Dave at Work
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Dave at Work   Email Dave at Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then once one has killed the other, the last one standing will have to come on Ornery and start arguing with himself on threads....where the hell's the fun in that??? [Razz]
This has all happened before. It will all happen again.
Posts: 1928 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

Who is John Galt? [Smile]

KE

Dave at Work
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Dave at Work   Email Dave at Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, are you suggesting that Kuato is John Galt? [Wink]
Posts: 1928 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

Who is anyone really? Are we really here? Are we a part of something like the Whos, living on a single piece of dust on the flower of life?

Sorry, hippy mode [LOL]

Kuato
Member # 6445

- posted      Profile for Kuato   Email Kuato       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check the "introductions" thread.
Posts: 1038 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

Man, you can't even delete a thread around here without starting something. [DOH]
KnightEnder
unregistered

No, Kuato is the anti-Jane Galt. [Smile]

And speaking of "anti"; my dad rode with me to San Antonio last weekend to rent my son a car while his is in the shop (somebody knocked his bumper off while he was at a hotel in Austin getting ready for UT next year. I got him a red convertible Chrysler Seabring. I wouldn't buy a Chrysler but it was the nicest thing they had on the lot.). Anyway; the drive with my dad was "interesting" as usual. He is convinced that Obama is a "One-Worlder" and is bringing about the coming of the Anti-Christ. [Smile] Thankfully he slept most of the time. [Smile]

KE

cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

- posted      Profile for cherrypoptart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
> Kuato

> I have already posited that an Ornerycon must include a mud-fight.

Fantastic, now we just need one more (or as many as y'all like) woman-folk to volunteer and I'm quite certain we'll all be suitably entertained. Nothing like a good mud-wrestling match and that's a fact.

I'm sure seeing that alone would make it well worth the trip! [Smile]

Posts: 7675 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

What do ya mean? The men would be doin the mud wrestling for the women's entertainment, not the other way round.
Thats just nasty [Razz]

kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women should wrestle in banana cream pudding, since the stuff gets in, you know, everywhere.
Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kuato
Member # 6445

oh, I'm pretty sure the fight would break down liberals V. conservatives.

After all, whom else do we want to stuff with mud/creampie?

kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Anyway; the drive with my dad was "interesting" as usual. He is convinced that Obama is a "One-Worlder" and is bringing about the coming of the Anti-Christ. [Smile] Thankfully he slept most of the time."

Parents grown old teach us how crazy we were as teenagers/young adults.

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page