Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Calling Redskull

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling Redskull
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you man?! You better not be on a honeymoon without telling me!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskullvw
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im here. Just a little disturbed by the fact that most Americans seem oblivious to the current dangers, and that appologistic yellow bellied people think doing nothing is winning a peace. I am serious when I heard that victims of the 9-11 attacks we sueing Saudi Arabia I almost laughed.

If we attack America with citizens supported by our government, while chanting Islamic drivel about how evil and unjust Western Culture is, yet privately give lipservice to the American government, then the worst we can expect in retailiation is a nice lawsuit.

When you look at it in that perspective it becomes ironicly laughable. If you support that form of thought it indicates that you have no sense. I am disappointed that the current generations of living citizens in America seem to want their MTV a lot more than they want to ensure that they will have the right and abillity to watch MTV.

I have tried to write down the flow of events as seen through the media and the public over the last year. What amazes me is that I cant get past the fact that 3052 dead in one day isnt enough to make us want to erradicate those who have done this. A few more americans died in isreal in the university bombing. The war effected them. Eventually it will directly effect all of us.

Thats the reason why I havent posted much. Plus Im looking for a job.

Posts: 6333 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oceangrovergal2
Member # 632

- posted      Profile for oceangrovergal2   Email oceangrovergal2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redskull...CHECK YOUR EMAILS ON HOTMAIL EVERY ONCE AND A BLUE MOON!!!

PS> I want my GTV

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page