Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Black holes and time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black holes and time
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, thats whats known as a "teaser" topic name.

Pauls life is about to be sucked into a big black hole known as "student teaching high school physics." I'm psyched. I'm also looking at five free minutes over the next 8 months. Should be fun though.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baldar
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Baldar   Email Baldar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know after a while you will be streched out to an infinite thinness as the pressures mount. You will find yourself going faster as those around you seem to slow down, and you will pass into another reality when you pass that event horizon credentialing.

Good luck.

Posts: 3834 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the truly scary part is...BALDAR KNOWS!

Good luck. I hope you enjoy it.

Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page