Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Melt your BRAIN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melt your BRAIN
LetterRip
Member # 310

- posted      Profile for LetterRip   Email LetterRip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a number of 'Uncommonly difficult IQ tests',
http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/

have fun <grin>.

LetterRip

Posts: 8287 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baldar
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Baldar   Email Baldar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say "we'll see".

Now its "OUCH, I hurt myself".

Posts: 3834 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Briefly looked at a couple.

I THINK I could do the long form of the test for genius. SKimming it, I was able to answer 14 questions in about 2 minutes. Others would have been much more difficult. Figure I could do that test in a full day and get answers to about 75-80% of them, whether those answers are correct or not is an entirely different matter.

As far as some of the others... "Oh the PAIN THE PAIN!"

I might have to tackle some of these. They look fun.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Falken224
Member # 684

- posted      Profile for Falken224     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, gotta agree with Ev. Long form test for genius looks intriguing and got about the same quick results.

DAMN! I LOVE this site.

LR . . . I could kiss you . . . so long boredom.

-Nate

[This message has been edited by Falken224 (edited September 19, 2002).]

Posts: 340 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 723

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blip

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page