Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Shameless Plug for Ego Boosting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shameless Plug for Ego Boosting
Cedrios
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I know the nature of this forum but decided to share with you the first of 40 songs of mine that mp3.com has FINALLY approved for hosting.
http://www.mp3.com/Cairnos

enjoy

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Locus
Member # 540

- posted      Profile for Locus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratz...

I'd go listen to them except for some nonsense about needing to sign up for an account.

Posts: 678 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dyany
Member # 773

- posted      Profile for dyany     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like! I love the storm sounds in the background on this one....thanks for posting this!
Dy

Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cedrios
unregistered

my next ones up, there should be at least 40 of them approved by now (darn mp3.com!)

for those who might enjoy my music, I'd term it progressive classical or experimental classical.

www.mp3.com

Kyle French
Member # 105

- posted      Profile for Kyle French   Email Kyle French   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while we're being shameless here...
http://www.cafeshops.com/puretext
http://www.puretext.us

The prices are crappy, but oh well. I didn't have a lot of choice. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

KB

[This message has been edited by Kyle French (edited November 04, 2002).]

Posts: 549 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle French
Member # 105

- posted      Profile for Kyle French   Email Kyle French   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know... while I'm thinking about it... CafePress is pretty cool.

Anybody got any skill in graphic design? If somebody designs something, I could set up a CafePress shop and sell shirts or coffee mugs or mousepads at $0 profit. Net cost of a T-shirt is $15 for instance and that would be all whole cost. Or we could mark it up a buck or two and put the profit into some kind of OrneryCon fund or something. Of course, I'd want to give the password to somebody else besides just me, for accountability reasons.

Anyway. I get weird ideas when I'm procrastinating.

KB

Posts: 549 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cedrios
unregistered

they posted my third one, they're rolling now!
www.mp3.com/cairnos

Luny
Member # 649

- posted      Profile for Luny   Email Luny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of graphic design are you looking for? I've got some experience... like creating my own logos and such for my site.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle French
Member # 105

I dunno. I'm a words person myself. I can't think of anything in particular. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. You could make a couple of prototypes and we could debate out which is best... or we could stick them all on stuff and people could buy whatever.

Trick is, for the free store at cafepress you only get one T-shirt design, one sweatshirt design, etc. Have to get rid of one to use the others.

Whatever. No one else seems to have expressed any interest in buying ornery merchandise, and for all I know OSC has TradeMarked the name.

Is anybody actually interested in something like this?

Cairnos: if we sign up for MP3.com, is there any kind of fee or mailing list we'll be stuck with?

KB

Cedrios
unregistered

no, just put junk into the email field (a made up address (1sde@aol.com)).

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page