Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » My second anniversary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My second anniversary
msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, today makes two years that I have been posting on Ornery. I want to say thanks to all the members here, the long time members still posting such as Ev and Kentuckian and TomD, the long time members who may have dropped out such as Karim the Heretic and Gulf War Vet, and the newer posters such as LetterRip and Baldar. To those of you who I did not name, please do not be offended. I have learned much from all of you. This has been one of the most educational and informative sites I have ever seen. From LetterRips highly researched post, to Cedrios or EddieWhiteshoes liberal views, to Von's conservative views, to Pete's(oh where is Pete?) hard to pigeon hole views, I have learned from all of you.

Thanks for making the past two years so entertaining. I look forward to two or more years of the same. I also look forward to putting some more faces to some names this summer.

msquared

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah! beat you by one day

Its been fun hasn't it?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Camp
Member # 192

- posted      Profile for Jon Camp   Email Jon Camp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes! It's been almost 2 years for me too. Yowza.
Posts: 782 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle French
Member # 105

- posted      Profile for Kyle French   Email Kyle French   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's a revelation. Ev and I started on the same day, and he only has six times the posts I do.

KB

Posts: 549 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maniacal_engineer
Member # 116

- posted      Profile for maniacal_engineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is only two days older than me, but has 12 times the posts. I took a pretty long break for a while there.
Of course all of MY posts are of the highest quality roflmao

Posts: 962 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle French
Member # 105

- posted      Profile for Kyle French   Email Kyle French   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like that one, for instance?

KB

Posts: 549 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskullvw
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats
Posts: 6333 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maniacal_engineer
Member # 116

- posted      Profile for maniacal_engineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly like that one - or this one for that matter.
Actually I am amazed at the quality and quantity of some of the posts here, and I am pleased to be part of this forum in my own small way.
(edited to add some actual content and flattery - it will get you everywhere you know, <or is that nowhere - so confused> )

[This message has been edited by maniacal_engineer (edited November 04, 2002).]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luny
Member # 649

- posted      Profile for Luny   Email Luny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But M2 you're such a nice guy! You've really been around here for 2 years? I was hoping you were one of the relative newbies so we'd have SOMETHING in common. <G>
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohryu Asuka Langley
Member # 818

- posted      Profile for Sohryu Asuka Langley   Email Sohryu Asuka Langley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah maniacal_engineer, I'll remember you as "the guy that was really nice to me" I doubt I'll here very long...alas I must keep my mind on schoolwork so I can persue my carrer as a computer animator **sighs**

Posts: 98 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle French
Member # 105

you know... I've been thinking about changing my handle here, but I just can't bring myself to do it because I'll suddenly be a newbie.

How would I ever catch up with Everard, then?
Ach. The trauma!

(edit: added stupid comment that wasn't worth another post)

[This message has been edited by Kyle French (edited November 06, 2002).]

Puretext
Member # 823

- posted      Profile for Puretext   Email Puretext   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that was easy.

Do I need to get baptized now, or something?
KB

Posts: 921 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maniacal_engineer
Member # 116

since you are now puretext does that mean that you are a disembodied aiua? omnipresent and ethereal. maybe your omnipresence can be a counterweight to JTO's alleged omnipotence.

Puretext
Member # 823

- posted      Profile for Puretext   Email Puretext   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nada. You just get no pictures.

I don't think I want to attmpt ballance out JTO. Wouldn't we need a triumvirate? Omniscience, Omnipotence and omnipresence?

Diety incorporated, how can I direct your call?

Posts: 921 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page