Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Harvey Pitt resigns

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harvey Pitt resigns
Cedrios
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20021106/D7N49PTO1.html

I noticed the dialogue going on between Pitt and the Press. Also, I think Daschle's remark further down in the article is very telling of the "mix master" media idea being practiced by the GOP to smother discussion over the issue of Pitt's resignation from the cabinet by broadcasting it while the election was key instead of tomorrow? Tomorrow administration acountability would be more pressed and have less time to be prepared for more spin to mitigate the obvious scandal this admin. is in. Its time to implicate Bush and Cheney, come on, doesn't the GOA have ANY power??????!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Cedrios (edited November 06, 2002).]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, the GOA has no power.

Posts: 22935 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page