Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » LOTR Special Edition

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOTR Special Edition
Grant Morgan
Member # 194

- posted      Profile for Grant Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen it yet? Should I spend thirty bucks, or should I be happy with the original release that I already have?
Posts: 136 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every thing I have heard is that it is worth it. I am hopping to get it for Christmas, and not just the normal Special Edition, but the Collectors Edition, with the Argonoth bookends.

Now if only I had a DVD player to watch in on.

msquared

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puretext
Member # 823

- posted      Profile for Puretext   Email Puretext   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.pvponline.com/index.php3

That's all I'm saying.

Posts: 921 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did not buy the first one(brother did) am not planning on buying the extended one(however am asking for it for Christmas.) Waiting until all the movies have been released and they release all three movies as one big DVD Super Deluxe Extra Special Collectors Edition.

Some time in 2005 probably.

msquared

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Camp
Member # 192

- posted      Profile for Jon Camp   Email Jon Camp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://dvd.ign.com/articles/374/374921p1.html is another good review of it. I may get it, but haven't decided yet. My wife pre-ordered the original release, but I had her get the deposit back. It was a good enough movie, but not that good.
Posts: 782 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page