Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » The definition of PRICK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The definition of PRICK
Sohryu Asuka Langley
Member # 818

- posted      Profile for Sohryu Asuka Langley   Email Sohryu Asuka Langley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot believe this but it's a true story and it's actually disturbing to me what this guy did.

I just got off the phone with my father and he was listening to the radio while driving home (He usually listens to cds but I dunno... -__-'), anyways apparently this man in the Toronto area, I'm not quite sure where is a peiece of work. He works as a grocery store clerk and works long hours at least six days a week. So on his way home every night he vents off his anger by being a real ass, he drives slow in the fast lane, cuts people off on purpose, won't let people in, that type of stuff. He does it for kicks basically.

One night he was driving home and there was a pregnant women behind him, he was driving slow in the fast lane, this women wanted to pass him because she was on her way to the hospital. The guy, not aware of this thought that she was being stupid and almost ran her off the road because he didn't want to let her pass, so she got all panicked and suffered a miss-carriage right there in her car.

Here's the part where I think the man's a real piece of work. She's sueing him for the death of her baby and for reckless driving. He is sueing her because he thinks that she is labelling him as a baby killer, and not only that he's also sueing, he claims that he'll sue anyone else that calls him a baby killer also.

Can you beleive this? I can't.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page