Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » The tapeworm economy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The tapeworm economy
Colin JM0397
Member # 916

- posted      Profile for Colin JM0397   Email Colin JM0397   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best explanation I've heard for how the financial, government, corporate collusion works. How it buried us, how they stole the money, why TARP happened, and all the criminal behavior behind it.

Catherine Austin Fitts "The Looting of America": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9dGHuRExiM&feature=player_embedded
4-15 minute segments on youtube.

[ November 05, 2010, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Colin JM0397 ]

Posts: 4738 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colin JM0397
Member # 916

- posted      Profile for Colin JM0397   Email Colin JM0397   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old news, or too much to take at once?

Even knowing the majority of this, hearing it laid out in such an easy to understand, layman's way put me into a depressive spin for the better part of yesterday.

I think for those not paying attention, this really would rock your world (if you got past the cognitive dissonance reaction).

I found her very articulate, easy to understand, and – from what I’ve been following – completely accurate. Anyone else watch it – even parts?
Thoughts, comments, prayers?

BTW, jump up to around 5 minutes in if you don't want all the lead in...

[ November 06, 2010, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Colin JM0397 ]

Posts: 4738 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyrtolin
Member # 2638

- posted      Profile for Pyrtolin   Email Pyrtolin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for bumping it. I read over an RDP connection at work, and video is miserable in the few times that I have an opportunity to do it.

As of the 7 minute mark, I agree completely and feel that I can't recommend enough looking up information here:
http://moveyourmoney.info/

I've been a solid credit union member for years, and wouldn't trade it for any other bank. It amazes me how resistant people are to picking community banks or credit unions over the big banks.

Posts: 11997 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyrtolin
Member # 2638

- posted      Profile for Pyrtolin   Email Pyrtolin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Early on in the second part, she's about 10 years too late if she's claiming that this was starting in the early 90's. This process started early 80's; it just took a decade for it to become distinctly noticeable.
Posts: 11997 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyrtolin
Member # 2638

She plays on a few false tropes through there, which is a bit unfortunate, but overall does point to the overall shape of the problem very well.
Ben
Member # 1153

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have trouble with video, any transcripts?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page