Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Maybe I was too hasty ... (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Maybe I was too hasty ...
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by G2:
quote:
Originally posted by Aris Katsaris:
G2, have you ever tried being a person instead of a persona? You may end up liking it better.

Sure.
So what's your deal with your blue fairy godmother? What must you do, in order for her to turn G2 into a real boy?
Posts: 42012 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G2
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pete at Home:
quote:
Originally posted by G2:
quote:
G2, have you ever tried being a person instead of a persona? You may end up liking it better.

Sure.
So what's your deal with your blue fairy godmother? What must you do, in order for her to turn G2 into a real boy?
I have to perform the holiest of the liberal sacraments: an after-birth abortion.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

- posted      Profile for AI Wessex   Email AI Wessex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps another liberal fave would make more sense, an injection of fetal stem cells could be used to regenerate lost adult brain tissue.
Posts: 7567 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it a contradiction in terms to abort afterbirth? What, G2, you think we need to keep placenta on life support?

[ March 05, 2012, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Pete at Home ]

Posts: 42012 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of my favorite Renaissance Faire insult:

"The best part of you was left on your mother's bedsheets!" [LOL]

(The best part being that, by the time the insultee has figured out what you've said, you've had plenty of time to high-tail it outta there. [Smile] )

Posts: 8174 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

- posted      Profile for AI Wessex   Email AI Wessex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Perhaps another liberal fave would make more sense..."

nah, probably wouldn't ;(

(Just helping G2 out here, since because he hasn't tried the treatment yet he probably didn't get the pun the first time around.)

Posts: 7567 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G3
Member # 6723

- posted      Profile for G3   Email G3       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turns out a little know Barack Obama was contracted by literary agency, Acton & Dystel, in 1991 to write a book called Journeys in Black and White. Barry did not deliver on that, opting to deliver Dreams from My Father instead.

So what's the big deal?

The big deal is Acton & Dystel created a little promotional booklet to promote its stable of authors which included a short bio of the authors. Here's Barry's:
quote:
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
This thing "cost the agency tens of thousands of dollars to produce." With that expense and effort, you think they just made that up?

The upshot is, "... that while "almost nobody" wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom "the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis," were "probably" approached to approve the text as presented."

Somebody gave the agency the idea that Barry was born in Kenya and they felt comfortable enough with its accuracy to invest "tens of thousands of dollars" with that background and it's extremely likely, almost certain in fact, that Barry approved it. If he didn't provide the details of his own bio then who did? The editor of this bio, Miriam Goderich, is not returning calls. She should probably go into hiding - it is an election year after all.

The more the specifics of this thing gets examined, the more likely it becomes that Barry was, as his 1991 bio states, born in Kenya.

Posts: 2234 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor G[x]. [Frown]
Posts: 21387 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viking_Longship
Member # 3358

- posted      Profile for Viking_Longship   Email Viking_Longship       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah or it could be that they screwed up his bio, or that at that time he was himself telling people he was born in Kenya to appear more interesting.
Posts: 5765 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Originally posted by Viking_Longship:
Yeah or it could be that they screwed up his bio, or that at that time he was himself telling people he was born in Kenya to appear more interesting.

It certainly is a more interesting bio than the truth, that Obama senior provided no more than his name and his Sperm, and left his son to romanticize excuses for his absentee father.
Pyrtolin
Member # 2638

- posted      Profile for Pyrtolin   Email Pyrtolin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So they spent what, to a major agency, is chump change, on a marketing packet that represented all of they writers, and made few mistakes, including this one, which is irrelevant because Obama's mother was a US citizen rendering the point moot.
Posts: 10183 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lloyd Perna
Member # 1315

- posted      Profile for Lloyd Perna   Email Lloyd Perna   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyrtolin:
So they spent what, to a major agency, is chump change, on a marketing packet that represented all of they writers, and made few mistakes, including this one, which is irrelevant because Obama's mother was a US citizen rendering the point moot.

If it were true, it would not be irrelevant.
The State Department Says So

quote:

child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child. ) The U.S. citizen parent must be genetically related to the child to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Obama's mother would fail that bolded test since she was 18 at the time of his birth.
Posts: 109 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that took long to dispell: the person who wrote the blurb says it was a mistake.

I really like one of the comments in the link:

quote:
The birthers claim that hospital records, contemporaenous (sic) newspaper accounts, passports, secret service background checks, two Hawaii governors and state-issued birth certificates can't be believed.

But promotional materials prepared by an editorial assistant? Now, that's rock solid evidence!

[LOL]
Posts: 8174 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

So is that why Obama declared an annexation of Kenya this morning?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81172308/

Jordan
Member # 2159

- posted      Profile for Jordan   Email Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G3 (I guess that's what we should call you now, for the sake of new users), did you join briefly under a different pseudonym? I remember someone started commenting places and people immediately suspected it was you; just wondering if it was and you were hoping to jettison the baggage of your old screen name?
Posts: 2147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

When I saw someone start posting under that Dunesbury screen name, I said that either this is G2, or Al has taken the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde potion....
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

G3, Joe Ricketts, a billionaire, appeared willing to spend $10M on a PAC ad campaign that would paint Obama as a disciple of Rev. Jeremiah Wright. If he was willing to kick in that much dough, what he would say must certainly be the truth. But if Obama then spent $11M to rebut those claims, it would only prove how desperate he was to keep people from the truth about him. Money talks, nobody walks.

[Wayward:] "Well, that took long to dispell: the person who wrote the blurb says it was a mistake."

Ha! You can tell from the font in his clarification that he's lying. Nobody using that font tells the truth.

[Pete:] "When I saw someone start posting under that Dunesbury screen name, I said that either this is G2, or Al has taken the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde potion...."

I have enough difficulty managing two moods, let alone two personalities.

Pete at Home
Member # 429

Sure, but if you were to take on a conservative persona, the name would be sorkh, right? [Big Grin]
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

I bet it would. I have always wanted to swash my buckle like that.
Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Originally posted by AI Wessex:
I bet it would. I have always wanted to swash my buckle like that.

I'm delighted to hear that other misunderstandings notwithstanding, that I at least groked that much about you. And I hope you realize that despite my strong language about differences of opinion, that you're in my top 5 persons I hope will drop in on me in Vegas.
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

Joe Ricketts deserves some attention for trying to start a campaign to demonize Obama as a "metrosexual** black Abe Lincoln", and I think at this point I've already given him more than he is worth.

** I heard it pronounced like "meterosexual" yesterday. I'm not sure what the word means in either pronunciation.

TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by G2:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by G2:
quote:

Sure.
I have to perform the holiest of the liberal sacraments: an after-birth abortion.
Posts: 6388 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G3
Member # 6723

- posted      Profile for G3   Email G3       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wayward Son:
Well, that took long to dispell: the person who wrote the blurb says it was a mistake.

I really like one of the comments in the link:

quote:
The birthers claim that hospital records, contemporaenous (sic) newspaper accounts, passports, secret service background checks, two Hawaii governors and state-issued birth certificates can't be believed.

But promotional materials prepared by an editorial assistant? Now, that's rock solid evidence!

[LOL]
Wll, let's be honest... it didn't take long to deny. Very different from the way you frame it and what did you expect?

This bio was kept until 2007 - when Barry began his run for president. Quite an interesting coincidence that it stays up as the valid background for about 16 years then suddenly pulled. Just a simple 16 year mistake. Everybody knows that it's pretty much assumed in the publishing world that any black author must have been born in Kenya right? I mean, how else did Kenya even come up? Black guy named Barack ... gotta be Kenya right? Yeah, the more I think about it, any black person with a funny sounding name must have been born in Kenya. Anything else would just be silly. So it's easy to see how the publisher mistakenly came up with Kenya, right? Riiiight.

Was it a mistake? Turns out there is another author at that exact same time with that exact same publisher and he tells us:
quote:
In my dealings with Dystel, I found her exceptionally thorough and very professional. She had a template she wanted non-fiction writers to follow, and my writing partner and I followed her template closely. She was rather fastidious, going so far as to mail a personal "Season's Greetings" card in December.

All material she used in our proposals came directly from me and my writing partner. She edited our rough-draft proposals and gave us feedback, but the final versions were all ours. Our final versions, bio included, were then simply photo-copied, by us, and distributed to potential publishers. This was back in the pre-Google days, recall.

I was asked to write the bio in the third person.

So we have a "exceptionally thorough and very professional" publisher that has a template for writers to follow which includes writing your bio yourself in the third person. (quick aside, I have actually published a book - sold a couple hundred copies! - the publisher asked me to write my own bio too). All material used came directly from the authors themselves.

We all know at this point that Barry himself wrote that bio and that it was not a mistake on the publishers part.

All the other documentation you mention has been shown to have *significant* authenticity issues.. So significant in fact, that Arizona is considering keeping Barry off the ballot there in November.

quote:
Originally posted by Viking_Longship:

It's so unlikely that it's virtually impossible Barry screwed up his own bio or the publisher simply decided, naah, let's say he's from Kenya.

It's not unreasonable though to suspect Barry is a pathological liar - he's been caught lying about his past before (mother fighting insurance companies or some bull****). The guy certainly has a history of trying to make himself appear to be something other than a empty suit.

I started this thread all those moons ago because for the longest time I thought the "birthers" were kooks. Unfortunately, as Barry gets vetted and the facts come out there are a lot of contradictions and now a confirmation from Barry himself that his status as a natural born citizen is suspect. That being said, I don't expect any of his supporters to care - obviously they don't. Too much is at stake for a little law to get in the way.

Now, not to derail but ...

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan:
G3 (I guess that's what we should call you now, for the sake of new users), did you join briefly under a different pseudonym? I remember someone started commenting places and people immediately suspected it was you; just wondering if it was and you were hoping to jettison the baggage of your old screen name?

Not me, I was seriously out of pocket for quite a few weeks and had no time to spare for this frivolity. Somebody around here try me on for size? [LOL]

Call me G3 or G2, doesn't really matter if you assume we are still the same physical person(s). [Wink] I actually liked the "baggage" of G2 but some things came up that necessitated a change due to some external issues and a time gap of a few weeks seemed to be called for; I may expand on those issues, not sure yet but I think many of you will find what I'm up to interesting. It's been educational for me, that's for sure.

Posts: 2234 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

quote:
We all know at this point that Barry himself wrote that bio and that it was not a mistake on the publishers part.
Actually, no one knows that, including you (whether you realize it or not).

From the site that originally broke the story:

quote:
Acton, who spoke to Breitbart News by telephone, confirmed precise details of the booklet and said that it cost the agency tens of thousands of dollars to produce.

He indicated that while "almost nobody" wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom "the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis," were "probably" approached to approve the text as presented.

And Miriam Goderich herself said (from my previous link):

quote:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.
So while your personal experience with publishing makes you suspect that the bio was written by the author, actual statements by people who were involved with it state it was not.

quote:
I started this thread all those moons ago because for the longest time I thought the "birthers" were kooks. Unfortunately, as Barry gets vetted and the facts come out there are a lot of contradictions and now a confirmation from Barry himself that his status as a natural born citizen is suspect. That being said, I don't expect any of his supporters to care - obviously they don't. Too much is at stake for a little law to get in the way.
While for the Birthers, too much is at stake to let actual facts get in the way. [LOL]

[ May 18, 2012, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Wayward Son ]

Pyrtolin
Member # 2638

- posted      Profile for Pyrtolin   Email Pyrtolin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All material used came directly from the authors themselves.
One or some is not all. And that appears to be for a different products (personal promotion as opposed to the overall bible that the error was in)

This does suggest a path for the error, though- Obama submits his bio for the personal promotional material that mentions that his father was born in Kenya. Then when the agency complies all of its bios into the central document where the error was, the person in charge of summarizing his extended promotional bio to a short blurb accidentally mixes up the information.

Posts: 10183 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

"I started this thread all those moons ago because for the longest time I thought the "birthers" were kooks. Unfortunately, as Barry gets vetted and the facts come out there are a lot of contradictions and now a confirmation from Barry himself that his status as a natural born citizen is suspect. That being said, I don't expect any of his supporters to care - obviously they don't. Too much is at stake for a little law to get in the way."

Of course we care. I really, *really*, REALLY hope that Republicans try to make that an issue this fall. It would mean a lot to me if they do!

"I actually liked the "baggage" of G2 but some things came up that necessitated a change due to some external issues and a time gap of a few weeks seemed to be called for; I may expand on those issues, not sure yet but I think many of you will find what I'm up to interesting."

I can't wait for you to tell us. It would really, *really*, REALLY be good to know what external forces forced you to abandon your G2 handle [Big Grin] .

[ May 18, 2012, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: AI Wessex ]

Viking_Longship
Member # 3358

- posted      Profile for Viking_Longship   Email Viking_Longship       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's so unlikely that it's virtually impossible Barry screwed up his own bio or the publisher simply decided, naah, let's say he's from Kenya.

It's not unreasonable though to suspect Barry is a pathological liar - he's been caught lying about his past before (mother fighting insurance companies or some bull****). The guy certainly has a history of trying to make himself appear to be something other than a empty suit.

I have no idea when the last man sat in the oval office who wasn't a liar. Maybe Calvin Coolidge, but only because he never spoke.

It's a lot easier to presume an error or lie than a vast conspiracy to give them impression that Obama was born in Hawaii.

I'd go back to your "Noel" persona if I were you btw.

[ May 18, 2012, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Viking_Longship ]

Posts: 5765 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viking_Longship
Member # 3358

quote:
I actually liked the "baggage" of G2 but some things came up that necessitated a change due to some external issues and a time gap of a few weeks seemed to be called for; I may expand on those issues, not sure yet but I think many of you will find what I'm up to interesting. It's been educational for me, that's for sure.
So you could make your previous posts unsearchable? It would have been more impressive if you'd just left in a huff.
Wayward Son
Member # 210

quote:
All the other documentation you mention has been shown to have *significant* authenticity issues. So significant, in fact, that Arizona is considering keeping Barry off the ballot there in November.
Speaking of that, TPM has published some of the e-mails that Ken Bennett has had with the State of Hawaii trying to get verification of the birth certificate.

Apparently, Hawaii has asked him under what part of Hawaii Revised Statutes, section 338-18(g), which would give him authority to request the verification. From the e-mails in the article, he apparently simply has stated that he has "a legitimate government purpose," without speicifying which part of the Hawaiian Statute would apply to him.

It would be interesting if Bennett goes through with his threat to keep Obama's name off the ballot if Hawaii does not comply with his request. The idea that a Presidential candidate can be kept off a state ballot because of the actions (or inactions) of another state is mind-blowing. [Exploding] I'm not sure if there is a unit of time short enough to express how long it would be before a lawsuit was filed getting Obama's name back on. [Smile]

Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Originally posted by G3:
Call me G3 or G2, doesn't really matter if you assume we are still the same physical person(s). [Wink]

I don't recall anyone ever accusing you of being a physical person. [Razz] But I do wish that you'd left the G2 posts searchable before making the upgrade to G3.
Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Originally posted by G3:
This bio was kept until 2007 - when Barry began his run for president. Quite an interesting coincidence that it stays up as the valid background for about 16 years then suddenly pulled. Just a simple 16 year mistake. Everybody knows that it's pretty much assumed in the publishing world that any black author must have been born in Kenya right? I mean, how else did Kenya even come up? Black guy named Barack ... gotta be Kenya right? Yeah, the more I think about it, any black person with a funny sounding name must have been born in Kenya. Anything else would just be silly. So it's easy to see how the publisher mistakenly came up with Kenya, right? Riiiight.

Was it a mistake? Turns out there is another author at that exact same time with that exact same publisher and he tells us: [QUOTE]

I'd not be terribly surprised if Barry just lied about being from Kenya, as part of the afro-centric parental rebellion adolescent boy missing father fantasy that he never quite grew out of. (Otherwise we'd all be calling him Barry).
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

Love the detailed speculation you slather on top of Gx's blatant torturing of information [LOL] to make it behave the way he wishes it would on its own. Humoring him is like letting a festering wound suppurate.
Pete at Home
Member # 429

I've never been a big reader of the G's; I read him only through your cliff notes, Al. Same way I hear what Rush Limbaugh says, ie. filtered through angry lefties. But there's a lot in some of Barry's statements about his family, his dreamings about and excuses for his excuse for a biological father, that can be best explained by the words 'self-hating white boy'.

[ May 22, 2012, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Pete at Home ]

AI Wessex
Member # 6653

I'd like to hear some of that. I haven't read things that make me think he had a more unhappy childhood than a great many people who have achieved a far less distinguished life and career than he has. On balance, I think he's proven to be a truly fine role model for people growing up in undistinguished and unprivileged circumstances.

As for interpreting Gx's opinions, there's actually very little to work with. That's why my condensing is so easy to do and is reduced to such short observations.

Pete at Home
Member # 429

"On balance, I think he's proven to be a truly fine role model for people growing up in undistinguished and unprivileged circumstances."

On balance, yes. There's a great deal to admire him, even if we don't exaggerate the underprivileged part.

Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
"On balance, I think he's proven to be a truly fine role model for people growing up in undistinguished and unprivileged circumstances."

On balance, yes. There's a great deal to admire him, even if we don't exaggerate the underprivileged part.

"As for interpreting Gx's opinions, there's actually very little to work with. That's why my condensing is so easy to do and is reduced to such short observations."

Yes, it's a great deal less annoying to read your condensed version. Although I do sometimes enjoy G3's jokes. Is it just me, or was the sense of humor part of the upgrade?

AI Wessex
Member # 6653

This is just speculation on my part (not motive speculation, so I should be safe from the censor) that we on Ornery receive the benefit of his good moods when good things happen in his life, as in his recent post:
quote:
I actually liked the "baggage" of G2 but some things came up that necessitated a change due to some external issues and a time gap of a few weeks seemed to be called for; I may expand on those issues, not sure yet but I think many of you will find what I'm up to interesting.
In general, I think his ac/dc posting style is that he teases us when he's happy and jeers at us when he's not. Either way, he could care less what we think of what he says, and it's clear that he doesn't think we are up to his level of wit or intelligence.
vegimo
Member # 6023

- posted      Profile for vegimo   Email vegimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(pet peeve)

couldn't care less

Posts: 243 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordan
Member # 2159

- posted      Profile for Jordan   Email Jordan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
G3:
quote:
Jordan:

Not me, I was seriously out of pocket for quite a few weeks and had no time to spare for this frivolity. Somebody around here try me on for size? [LOL]
Either that, or we were going into withdrawal and seeing you everywhere. [Smile]

quote:
I actually liked the "baggage" of G2…
I admit, I was looking forward to seeing you without your G-face on. [Wink] I remember back when you first started posting here, and I seem to recall your tone was different, and people responded differently. Nowadays, there's a lot of history; people end up talking almost as much about G3 as about whatever the topic is meant to be. It would be interesting to see how people would respond if they didn't know it was you—and how you'd post knowing they wouldn't just dismiss you out-of-hand.

quote:
…[S]ome things came up that necessitated a change due to some external issues and a time gap of a few weeks seemed to be called for; I may expand on those issues, not sure yet but I think many of you will find what I'm up to interesting. It's been educational for me, that's for sure.
Now you've got to tell us, you can't just say you did something interesting and educational then keep mum.
Posts: 2147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

quote:
All the other documentation you mention has been shown to have *significant* authenticity issues. So significant, in fact, that Arizona is considering keeping Barry off the ballot there in November.
Just to close the story, the documentation has such *significant* authenticity issues that Ken Bennett has apologized for any embarassment to the state that he may have caused by questioning Barry's right to be on the ballot.

Yep, that pretty darn *significant* all right... [Smile]

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page