Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » G. W. Bush : Genius? or what

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G. W. Bush : Genius? or what
Star Pilot 111
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Star Pilot 111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This quote is from August 5th 2004

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we,” Bush said. “They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

History will show his statement was true, and he was the leader of innovation.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

- posted      Profile for cherrypoptart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

They are all good there but I don't want to clutter things up yet.

Posts: 7675 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Pilot 111
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Star Pilot 111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system."

He let the big finacial institutions self regulate and they all crashed.

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system."

He didn't end a ression. He made it worse. Unemployment gained momentum and now it harder to turn around. He handed off the biggest out of control debt in history. No matter who tries, it will take more than 3 years to control it.

Nwxt...

Posts: 337 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWatts
Member # 6523

- posted      Profile for JWatts   Email JWatts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we should get a new President. A smart one. Who's in charge and will promise to reduce unemployment. Someone we can pin our hopes on, who promises to change everything. [Razz]

I bet he can get everything fixed up in a jiffy. [LOL]

Posts: 4700 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite Bushism is "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's actually cross-stitching that gem [Big Grin]
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kit
Member # 1299

- posted      Profile for Kit   Email Kit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paging Rev. Spooner, Rev. Spooner please report to the speaking room.

explaination

Posts: 704 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Pilot 111
Member # 1972

I bet he can get everything fixed up in a jiffy.

When a leading congressman says " I'm going to do everthing I can to see Obama fails" It's not going to happen. [LOL]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page