Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Bragging time - I just cured autoimmune and cancer :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bragging time - I just cured autoimmune and cancer :)
LetterRip
Member # 310

- posted      Profile for LetterRip   Email LetterRip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ops,

will email you a brief summary, hopefully it will convince you that it is possible I'm not nuts [Smile]

Posts: 8287 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoshuaD
Member # 1420

- posted      Profile for JoshuaD   Email JoshuaD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop trying to convinced us. There is absolutely no value in that.
Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

- posted      Profile for OpsanusTau   Email OpsanusTau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing wrong with being nuts. That's not really my point. Just make sure to get some sleep, okay?
Posts: 3791 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetterRip
Member # 310

- posted      Profile for LetterRip   Email LetterRip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JoshuaD,

actually I value Ops opinion on the work, she has a solid enough background in the material that she can make useful judgements (vetrinarian, research focus related to immunology). She caught one significant error in my original paper - was easy to fix fortunately.

Ops,

I'm getting a solid 8+ hours most days. I even try and give myself an afternoon nap when I can do so. I also have excellent nutrition. No drugs, generally moderate alcohol intake. I'm probably the healthiest I've been in 20 years, possibly ever (lost 45 lbs of fat, down to 10% body fat, regular exercise - can do 25 pullups now.)

Anywho have fired off a short email to your gmail account with the explanation and diagram. While it obviously won't convince you that I'm definitely right, it should give you reason to conclude that I have reason to believe I am right. I do think that the complete book with references will convince you that I probably am right or at least have an extraordinarily compelling argument.

Posts: 8287 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
threads
Member # 5091

- posted      Profile for threads   Email threads   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't you actually cure someone's cancer in practice before claiming that you've "cured cancer"?
Posts: 778 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetterRip
Member # 310

threads,

see the disclaimer at the beginning where I partially acknowledge the potential for my statement being hyperbolic. Note however, that we often refer to vaccines to be cures although in fact once the disease has begun most vaccines are incapable of reversal of the disease once the disease has begun. Thus one refers to Salk as having cured polio with the polio vaccine, even though it a) it prevents polio and doesn't cure it, and b) doesn't prevent all polio, but does so enough to provide herd immunity.

djquag1
Member # 6553

- posted      Profile for djquag1   Email djquag1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumped because I haven't had my diabetes cured yet.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

- posted      Profile for cherrypoptart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has it been long enough and have you had time to secure your rights so that you can give us a few clues?

Is it something we will need big pharma for like a drug?

Or is it more homeopathic or having something to do with various elements of nutrition?

Is there something you can recommend people doing right now for themselves without the need for a doctor, something that can't hurt much if at all but has the potential to help immensely?

For instance, I've heard good things about turmeric. Is it something like that? Or more like chelation or requiring blood work or machine based bodily fluid purification?

I'll save some of the rest of the twenty questions for other people to ask.

Posts: 7675 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetterRip
Member # 310

Sorry,

holidays and visiting family put a drastic drag on writing progress.

djquag1,

don't worry - coming soon - I'd be surprised if I don't have something published by end of January. I unfortunately write much slower than I think, so I can figure things out in a few hours that take me a few days to write up a reasonably clear explanation of.

cherry,

you won't need a drug in the vast majority of cases, indeed most drugs will be counterproductive and exacerbate most problems over the long term.

It has nothing to do with homeopathy, but nutrition plays an enormous role.

quote:

Is there something you can recommend people doing right now for themselves without the need for a doctor, something that can't hurt much if at all but has the potential to help immensely?

Nothing I suggest would require a doctor. Pretty much everything can be purchased without even talking with a pharmacist. That said you should generally talk with both, and recommend them to read my book so they can see that my reasoning is sound.

quote:

For instance, I've heard good things about turmeric.

It is complicated, but regularly consuming two or three herbs and spices in culinary doses (ie megadosing is not needed, and may be counter productive) will show benefit. Ie pick a traditional spice blend (French, Italian, Indian, whatever) and consume it regularly (constantly switching which herbs and spices though can be counterproductive). If you like tumeric then go with Indian food. Note that herbs and spices should be fresh/potent - not something that has been ground and sat for two years in your cupboard or that sat on the store shelf for a year before you bought it.

Here is good info on shelf life of herbs and spices

http://www.ochef.com/627.htm

quote:
Is it something like that? Or more like chelation or requiring blood work or machine based bodily fluid purification?
Chelation is complete BS in that chelating agents are generally NOT removing heavy metal toxins from the body for most people (obviously individuals who have consumed a toxic dose of heavy metal will be chelating out the toxic metal, but almost noone has).

Indeed pretty much any purge or cleanse, the claimed mechanisms are BS.

That said there are a huge number of alternative medicines that are beneficial, including chelation, and herbal supplements, but via entirely different mechanisms than claimed by those promoting them.

However, once you understand the underlying cause and mechanism, it generally eliminates the need for the supplements and assorted alternative treatment methods.

Anywho if I don't have my book ready by the end of January I'll provide you all with a short summary of the cause and recommendations.

[ December 20, 2012, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: LetterRip ]

djquag1
Member # 6553

- posted      Profile for djquag1   Email djquag1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for my absence from the board and dropping out of a few threads. I've spent the last few days looking at a perpetual murder scene, as I had a blood vessel in my retina spring a leak.

So I was sitting there contemplating myself going blind someday, and then I remembered ; Letterrip cured diabetes!

Could I have my cure for diabetes now, please, Letterrip?

Posts: 769 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetterRip
Member # 310

djquag1,

getting things written up is going slower than anticipated.

I'm around 45,000 words right now, that doesn't include citations which would likely add 10,000 words or so, and index and glossary another 5000 to 10000. Have 20 or so flow diagrams - but some are hellaciously busy so will need to simplify them before publication.

Also made a bunch of major improvements to the theory (can trace exact hormonal and biochemical pathways for certain things; solved a few major mechanistic questions I had which greatly simplifies things).

Still needs major editing and some of the sections are really just notes to myself that still need to be filled out to be comprehensible to others (have two folks I'm in discussions with to do editing work).

I did get a provisional patent filed on my latest discoveries right before the switch over deadline (we are now first to file instead of first to invent - blech).

The major question is how rapidly things can reverse based on how long they have progressed for and/or can progression beyond a certain threshold be reversed.

Also some of what I think are likely to be the most effective treatments haven't been invented yet (trivial advancements in the art are needed, but without the theory noone would realize the potential benefit and thus noone is putting significant investment in them).

Will email you though.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page