Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » More (hopefully fake!) conspiracy theory stuff: Nanny Murders

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More (hopefully fake!) conspiracy theory stuff: Nanny Murders
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

- posted      Profile for cherrypoptart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking- return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2951093/posts

"CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit
Intel Hub ^ | October 26, 2012 | JG Vibes

Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 12:47:23 PM by opentalk

This week financial news organization CNBC gave some mainstream attention to the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History, in which “Banksters” and their U.S. racketeering partners are being accused of laundering of 43 trillion dollars worth of ill gotten gains.

The lawsuit is said to involve officials located in the highest offices of government and the financial sector. Since this information was surprisingly revealed by the mainstream news organization there has been a very suspicious and deadly fallout at the CNBC headquarters. Within hours the original page for the article was taken down, and CNBC senior vice president Kevin Krim received news that his children were killed under very suspicious circumstances. It seems that the murder happened first and then the page was removed later.

According to mainstream accounts the children’s nanny is responsible for the murders, allegedly stabbing both children. However, those same mainstream news sources report the highly unlikely story that the nanny slit her own throat just after committing the homicides."

---------------------------------------

I just saw the Bourne Legacy recently and this looks like something out of a movie. So I guess the theory is that professional problem solvers murdered these children to make the story go away or as punishment and a deterrent to others who would put it out there. Either the nanny's family was threatened if she didn't do it and she was told both her family as well as everyone in this one would die or as in the Bourne Legacy movie they just made it look like she did it. Also in that movie was some sort of mind control program to make a person methodically kill everyone around them at a trigger, but I'm not going to go there.

Another little detail about that movie that may be relevant here is that a potential whistle blower targeted for assassination by our government was cautioned that if she couldn't get her story out to the press and the internet fast enough and widely disbursed enough then it wouldn't be enough to save her, and that's where I come in here by helping to spread the word in which case if there is anything to this story, the people responsible will hopefully hesitate to attack other innocent people involved or their families because it's already out there and everyone is watching it more closely now.

Besides all that cloak and dagger stuff in the shadows of the story, there is also the issue of the story itself to talk about. I'm paying attention now to learn more.

Posts: 7675 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

- posted      Profile for cherrypoptart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back down the rabbit hole:

Getting into conspiracy theories, this one seems to have a lot of legs and has been run to the ground pretty well now but this is the first I've heard of it:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKestes.htm

A week after the meeting between Marshall and Dennison, A. B. Foster, manager of Billie Sol Enterprises, wrote to Clifton C. Carter, a close aide to Lyndon B. Johnson, telling him about the problems that Marshall was causing the company. Foster wrote that "we would sincerely appreciate your investigating this and seeing if anything can be done."

On 3rd June, 1961, Marshall was found dead on his farm by the side of his Chevy Fleetside pickup truck. His rifle lay beside him. He had been shot five times with his own rifle. County Sheriff Howard Stegall decreed that Marshall had committed suicide. No pictures were taken of the crime scene, no blood samples were taken of the stains on the truck (the truck was washed and waxed the following day), and no check for fingerprints were made on the rifle or pickup.

Marshall's wife (Sybil Marshall) and brother (Robert Marshall) refused to believe he had committed suicide and posted a $2,000 reward for information leading to a murder conviction. The undertaker, Manley Jones, also reported: "To me it looked like murder. I just do not believe a man could shoot himself like that." The undertaker's son, Raymond Jones, later told the journalist, Bill Adler in 1986: "Daddy said he told Judge Farmer there was no way Mr. Marshall could have killed himself. Daddy had seen suicides before. JPs depend on us and our judgments about such things. we see a lot more deaths than they do. But in this case, Daddy said, Judge Farmer told him he was going to put suicide on the death certificate because the sheriff told him to." As a result, Lee Farmer returned a suicide verdict: "death by gunshot, self-inflicted."

Sybil Marshall hired an attorney, W. S. Barron, in order to persuade the Robertson County authorities to change the ruling on Marshall's cause of death. One man who did believe that Marshall had been murdered was Texas Ranger Clint Peoples. He had reported to Colonel Homer Garrison, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety, that it "would have been utterly impossible for Mr. Marshall to have taken his own life."

------------------------------------------

And that led here:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwallaceM.htm

According to Barr McClellan, the author of Blood, Money & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK, Kinser asked Josefa if she could arrange for her brother to loan him some money. Johnson interpreted this as a blackmail threat (Josefa had told Kinser about some of her brother's corrupt activities).

On 22nd October, 1951, Mac Wallace went to Kinser's miniature golf course. After finding Kinser in his golf shop, he shot him several times before escaping in his station wagon. A customer at the golf course had heard the shooting and managed to make a note of Wallace's license plate. The local police force was able to use this information to arrest Wallace.

Wallace was charged with murder but was released on bail after Edward Clark arranged for two of Johnson's financial supporters, M. E. Ruby and Bill Carroll, to post bonds on behalf of the defendant. Johnson's attorney, John Cofer, also agreed to represent Wallace.

On 1st February, 1952, Wallace resigned from his government job in order to distance himself from Lyndon B. Johnson. His trial began seventeen days later. Wallace did not testify. Cofer admitted his client's guilt but claimed it was an act of revenge as Kinser had been sleeping with Wallace's wife.

The jury found Wallace guilty of" murder with malice afore-thought". Eleven of the jurors were for the death penalty. The twelfth argued for life imprisonment. Judge Charles O. Betts overruled the jury and announced a sentence of five years imprisonment. He suspended the sentence and Wallace was immediately freed.

According to Bill Adler of The Texas Observer, several of the jurors telephoned John Kinser's parents to apologize for agreeing to a "suspended sentence, but said they did so only because threats had been made against their families."

---------------------------------------------

Maybe history repeats itself.

Posts: 7675 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aris Katsaris
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for Aris Katsaris   Email Aris Katsaris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell do you consider it at all *relevant* to discuss the plot of some Bourne movie?

Is it supposed to make the theory *more* credible or *less* credible? Whichever one you were attempting to do, whichever one you managed to do in the minds of your readers, since in reality the movie does *neither*, the movie's plot provides no useful evidence EITHER WAY for this REAL-LIFE THING, all you managed to do with it is distract. Congrats.

[ November 09, 2012, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Aris Katsaris ]

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D.W.
Member # 4370

- posted      Profile for D.W.   Email D.W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since when is noting parallels between fiction and relaity worthy of scorn? The whole draw of conspiracy theories is that the facts spark our imagination and we fill in the blanks with what would make an interesting or disturbing narative. Movies do the same thing. Seems an obvious connection to me.

Why do you hate fiction? [Frown]

Posts: 4308 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aris Katsaris
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for Aris Katsaris   Email Aris Katsaris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Since when is noting parallels between fiction and reality worthy of scorn?
Short answer: When you're using the fiction to distort views of the reality.

Here's a fact that cherry didn't notice or mention while he was taking the time to do all those cute Bourne comparisons: The nanny is still alive and has been charged with murder.

Relevant? Of course not, as that factoid doesn't contribute to a *Bourne* comparison.

quote:
Why do you hate fiction?
Play this game of most-uncharitable-interpretation-possible (a favorite game of every internet idiot) in a thread that doesn't have to do with the double murder of children. Also: rot in hell.

[ November 09, 2012, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Aris Katsaris ]

Posts: 3318 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D.W.
Member # 4370

- posted      Profile for D.W.   Email D.W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would protest but I THINK the "rot in hell" was earned by the true half of your assesment.

I was playing a different game. Not that it makes it any less tasteless of a game. I'll be in the corner packing myself with preservatives. [Frown]

Posts: 4308 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

Also, the mother saw the nanny cutting her own throat in some accounts and in other accounts I've seen that the mother got there and saw the knife next to the nanny whose throat was cut, and the nanny is in a coma so that's another difference. Maybe it's all just a big coincidence then. Maybe Marshall also killed himself by shooting himself five times with his own rifle like the jury said, and the ties to Johnson are all just a big coincidence. Maybe the jury in that case is lying about their families being threatened. Maybe the murder of the Libyan ambassador was because of that youtube video too. After all, our government wouldn't lie to us, would it?

It certainly could all just be a coincidence and people do seem to be snapping and going crazy an awful lot lately, but if we look at probabilities and statistics it seems that more often than nannies going crazy and stabbing people there have been cases of people with vast sums of money at stake going after those who are trying to expose them, and using attacks like this as a deterrent to others, not just the immediate victims.

What constructive suggestion would I offer now? Put much more security on the comatose nanny than you would if the victims were the childen of lawn maintence technicians from a lazy little town somewhere in flyover country. The nanny could be in danger not just from herself. Also, the medical staff should be vetted and overseen to make sure there aren't any "accidents".

Also, this story needs to get blown wide open and everyone and everything involved in it needs maximum exposure. Why was the story taken down by CNBC after the attack?

If you don't like the Bourne reference then you might also want to stay away from the X-Files and 24, along with plenty more sci-fi thriller type shows. As to why I included the reference, it's just life imitating art, maybe. Or art imitating life. You apparently trust the big bankers and our government to be more honest than I do, and that surprises me a bit. Whether they are behind this or not, I have no doubt many people in government and banking wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who got in their way, and they've done it before, they are doing it now, and they will do it again and again.

And another angle of it all is that it would be more constructive and safer for all of us if more doubt were expressed by more people over more of what our government and the bankers are doing.

Whatever happened to "question authority"?

Apparently now that the liberals have gained power, question authority has been changed to "Shut Up and Obey".

http://keepittrill.com/online/2012/10/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-43trillion-bank-scandal-story/

DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to know how this is the Democrats' fault; I know it must be, but I'm waiting for the link to be made.
Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it seems that more often than nannies going crazy and stabbing people
Where are you getting the number of per-capita homicidal nannies?
Posts: 22935 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

- posted      Profile for AI Wessex   Email AI Wessex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It certainly could all just be a coincidence and people do seem to be snapping and going crazy an awful lot lately, but if we look at probabilities and statistics it seems that more often than nannies going crazy and stabbing people there have been cases of people with vast sums of money at stake going after those who are trying to expose them, and using attacks like this as a deterrent to others, not just the immediate victims."

How many nanny murders have their been lately, maybe....1? Why is every isolated event the tip of an iceberg instead of an example of human imperfection or mental unfitness in an unstable world? I read R. D. Laing in college. He famously said that being called insane in an insane environment that called itself normal is not necessarily a rational argument. Let's ask her about it when she wakes up.

Brevik, on the other hand, wrote a 27 page letter complaining that his prison conditions are inhumane, partly because the guards don't give him time to linger over shaving in the morning and they don't give him enough butter for his bread. He murdered over 70 people one at a time in a single day was judged sane by the courts.

Posts: 8393 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

Here's a simple question then.

Do you keep whatever security they have on her right now as it is?

Or do you provide her tigher security than usual?

------------------------------------------

As for those statistics, I'm going by what I see in the news, okay so not very scientific you got me. Well I agree with you Al that it could be a coincidence and my not have anything to do with anything. But how can we be sure of that? Do we just wait for more evidence to pop up by itself? How likely is that to happen if this really is a conspiracy?

I would like to ask her when she wakes up, but it should be done under the right conditions. If her family is still under threat, is she likely to tell the truth? So you just go in there like there's nothing more to this and that's most likely exactly what you'll find, exactly what you're looking for. Yes, I see that works for the conspiracy side too.

But which is the more dangerous assumption, that this is a coincidence or that the game really is afoot?

AI Wessex
Member # 6653

- posted      Profile for AI Wessex   Email AI Wessex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"But how can we be sure of that?"

That is the clarion call to arms that launches every conspiracy theory. You're sensitive to that call, and you might even be right this time. I'll skip your speculations and wait for your conclusions.

Posts: 8393 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

I'm seeing that Amber Lyon is blowing the whistle on this story and asserts that other journalists and news outlets got the message of the threat and have been cowed. I don't have time to track it down at the moment though.
Aris Katsaris
Member # 888

It seems that the comment I made two days ago didn't get posted--and I was without Internet most of the weekend.

Here it is in summary: THE NANNY ISN'T IN A COMA, CHERRY!

GET A ****ING BETTER SOURCE OF INFO, ALREADY!

And as for the rest of you, when will you bloody well learn to check and double-check every single piece of info that cherry or Ron Lambert provide, instead of accepting their misinformation as fact and only questioning their logic?

Went into the trouble of posting this from IPhone rather than see cherry's falsehood keep on spreading.

Feel free to keep on being sarcastic about how you don't need any stinking facts, cherry. It's not as if it's twice that ai needed to correct you in a single thread already.

[Comment removed by Mod]

[ November 11, 2012, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: OrneryMod ]

cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

I welcome updates and corrections. I'm not seeing a lot of mainstream media coverage of this.

I'd also posit one other possibility as evidence for a conspiracy, and that is an absence of media attention to the original story of the 43 trillion dollar money laundering scam. If the story goes away with no other reason, then the reason is obvious.

cherrypoptart
Member # 3942

I see, she is out of her coma now. That's good. I wonder what she said. Oh, the first thing she asked about was her family, not what you'd expect from someone whose family was threatened if she didn't carry out a brutal plan. Oh wait, actually it is...

And then she lawyered up.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nanny-accused-of-krim-murders-yoselyn-ortega-wakes-from-coma-has-questions

> Yoselyn Ortega, the Manhattan Nanny accused of murdering two children in her care and then trying to kill herself, has awakened from a coma and is asking questions about her family, according to CBS News.

> On Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012, investigators tried to speak with Ortega, 50, at a New York hospital, but she has now hired an attorney and would not talk to them, a source told CBS. She reportedly spoke to her doctors, asking questions “about her family.”

I'll say again that my suggestion is that she be given better security than most other people who were accused of a crime such as this. Aris, you seem to be the most doubtful. Would you suggest she be given the normal level of security?

And then when something happens to her like she hangs herself in her cell, it's only further confirmation that she is nuts? Nothing else to see here, move along citizen?

LinuxFreakus
Member # 2395

- posted      Profile for LinuxFreakus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a scam. Nothing to see here, move along.

Looks like one Mitchell J. Stein is behind this "spire group"

His blog or whatever it is:
http://www.dobielaw.org/

Here is the record of his disbarment http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/121750

Amateur stuff really. A quick whois on spire domain shows that they registered on 4/23/2012 and only for one year, you mean a powerful law firm only has $30 available and can only afford to register the domain for a year, and the best they can do is godaddy.com, seriously?

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/spire-law.com

You've got to be kidding me.

Yet they have this crazy list of clients and history, etc...

[ November 11, 2012, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: LinuxFreakus ]

Posts: 1240 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aris Katsaris
Member # 888

Oh you are keeping on with your sarcasm. Who exactly are you sarcassing against Misinformer Cherry, besides the voices that you yourself construct?

Most doubtful? No, I'm most hostile to your lies. If this is a conspiracy then EVERY lie is its ally, and EVERY truth is it's enemy. If you cared to oppose conspiracies, you would doubly care to oppose misinformation.

But you don't give a damn, oh Sarcastic Father of Misinformation. Put more words in my mouth, imply I hold some position I never even implied, and lie lie lie some more.

Your only complaint about me on which you hang my supposed opposition to protecting the nanny's life is THAT I CONSISTENTLY DEFEND TRUTH against your amusing fictions.

JoshCrow
Member # 6048

- posted      Profile for JoshCrow   Email JoshCrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still waiting for the Obama tie-in...
Posts: 2281 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LinuxFreakus:
This is a scam. Nothing to see here, move along.

Looks like one Mitchell J. Stein is behind this "spire group"

His blog or whatever it is:
http://www.dobielaw.org/

Here is the record of his disbarment http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/121750

Amateur stuff really. A quick whois on spire domain shows that they registered on 4/23/2012 and only for one year, you mean a powerful law firm only has $30 available and can only afford to register the domain for a year, and the best they can do is godaddy.com, seriously?

Who said it was a "powerful law firm?"

If you think that all legitimate attorneys operate in large powerful law firms, than you are embarassingly underinformed.

Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LinuxFreakus
Member # 2395

- posted      Profile for LinuxFreakus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pete at Home:

If you think that all legitimate attorneys operate in large powerful law firms, than you are embarassingly underinformed.

Any firm with the resources to legitimately handle allegations like these? Yes, they would be organized enough to at least operate a real website. This guy is a scam artist with quite a history. Look him up and read the details.

Here is another nice bit of background on him:

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/vns/caseup/steinm.html

and another:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/28/mitchell-j-stein-sues-kamala-harris_n_1064058.html

and another:

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2011/2011-271.htm

He used the word "bankster" in a legal document, that alone should set off your BS meter. Anyone who takes this seriously is probably a bit detached from reality.

[ November 11, 2012, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: LinuxFreakus ]

Posts: 1240 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page