Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » My personal Public Safety: Everyone should read.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My personal Public Safety: Everyone should read.
disgruntledhand
Member # 6812

- posted      Profile for disgruntledhand   Email disgruntledhand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, thanks you to the administrator who allowed my registration and privlidge to post a thread(s).

07/04/2013
Dear Reader:

I have attained Handship status, Its an old tradition some know about and some do not, that's some personal information about myself
I am a Witness to a very serious crime still going on I beleive with no proof of still continuing, but with proof of it happening while I was incarcerated.
An assault and a few other lighter charges on a person in Ajax, Ontario led me to a six month prison sentence.(just a fist fight)
A criminal syndicate in Canada has turned two government facilities in Canada into Human Slave, Sex Trade, Detention Camps.

While I was serving my sentence I listened to and visualy confirmed females on the Prison ranges in street cloths not prison uniform. Thats a breach of protocal,
as there are no conjegal visits in Canadian Maximum Security Prisons.( a federal offence)

There was talk of the victims in prison being starved, tortured, beaten, and raped, persecuted because of various reasons.
It may fit the catagory of Concentration Camps as I do not have the education level of vocabulary to classify it officialy.

There are working Cameras on all Prison Ranges I can visualy cofirm that fact.
I have seeked help from the canadian government.

I have also sub-mitted a written report of the happenings in full to the R.C.M.P. in Moncton, to the Courthouse, and have informed the military at various levels.

I have yet to see any action taken on the prison either in news papers,online media, or radio, I do not have T.V. Cable , I fear for the victims still in the prisons.
On one of the "Prison Ranges" which is what people call the living areas for the inmates that the American Central Intelligence Agency and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service is criminaly invovlved with the tortures and rapes, they buy and sell and kidnap girls from all over the country/province,
concentrate them in the prisons and torture them like World War Two Prison Camps including rapes, that was verbaly confirmed to me by someone in the prisons I was incarcerated in.

The Inmates and Guards are both criminaly involved and guilty.
I personnaly was physicly assaulted twice for no reason, did not report as there was immense fear of murder to keep the torturers secret or else they would of murderd me and then there would be an elimination of a key witness, I did not brake any laws in Prison,

I could not even strike anyone as they would of all attacked and murderd me,I did what I could while acting as normal as possible,, getting some of my personal food rations to some of the victims.

All Danger areas must be looked at as talk would suggest from my incarceration it's going on all over Canada.

Locations of Offences by Federal Law Inforcement and Incarcerated Prisoners:

Linsey, Ontario - Central East Correctional Facility.
Central East Correctional Centre

541 Hwy 36, Box 4500 Lindsay, ON K9V 6H2
Tel.: 705-328-6000
Fax.: 705-328-6011

Brockville, Ontario - Brockville Treatment Center.
1804 Highway 2 East, P.O. Box 8000, Brockville, ON K6V 7N2
Tel: 613-341-2870
Fax: 613-341-2883

Talk of other prisons and detention centers with similar problems.
I beleive the offences fall under the Swiss Geneva Laws, to my basic knowledge of them.
My time in jail. January 2012 to June 2012. I had a six months sentence for assault and other minor charges.

Conventions IV in particular have bean infracted.
The following has bean copy and pasted from official document online:

The Geneva Conventions are a series of treaties on the treatment of civilians, prisoners of war (POWs) and soldiers who are otherwise rendered hors de combat, or incapable of fighting. The first Convention was initiated by the International Committee for Relief to the Wounded (which became the International Committee for the Red Cross and Red Crescent). This convention produced a treaty designed to protect wounded and sick soldiers during wartime. The Swiss Government agreed to hold the Conventions in Geneva, and a few years later, a similar agreement to protect shipwrecked soldiers was produced. In 1949, after World War II, two new Conventions were added to the original two, and all four were ratified by a number of countries. The 1949 versions of the Conventions, along with two additional Protocols, are in force today.
Convention I: This Convention protects wounded and infirm soldiers and medical personnel against attack, execution without judgment, torture, and assaults upon personal dignity (Article 3). It also grants them the right to proper medical treatment and care.
Convention II: This agreement extended the protections mentioned in the first Convention to shipwrecked soldiers and other naval forces, including special protections afforded to hospital ships.
Convention III: One of the treaties created during the 1949 Convention, this defined what a Prisoner of War was, and accorded them proper and humane treatment as specified by the first Convention. Specifically, it required POWs to give only their name, rank, and serial number to their captors. Nations party to the Convention may not use torture to extract information from POWs.
Convention IV: Under this Convention, civilians are afforded the protections from inhumane treatment and attack afforded in the first Convention to sick and wounded soldiers. Furthermore, additional regulations regarding the treatment of civilians were introduced. Specifically, it prohibits attacks on civilian hospitals, medical transports, etc. It also specifies the right of internees, and those who commit acts of sabotage. Finally, it discusses how occupiers are to treat an occupied populace.
Protocol I: In this additional Protocol to the Geneva Conventions, the signing Nations agreed to further restrictions on the treatment of "protected persons" according to the original Conventions. Furthermore, clarification of the terms used in the Conventions was introduced. Finally, new rules regarding the treatment of the deceased, cultural artifacts, and dangerous targets (such as dams and nuclear installations) were produced.
Protocol II: In this Protocol, the fundamentals of "humane treatment" were further clarified. Additionally, the rights of interned persons were specifically enumerated, providing protections for those charged with crimes during wartime. It also identified new protections and rights of civilian populations.
The United States has ratified the four Conventions of 1949, but has not ratified the two additional Protocols of 1977.
Disputes arising under the Conventions or the Protocols additional to them are settled by courts of the member nations (Article 49 of Convention I) or by international tribunals.
The International Committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent has a special role given by the Geneva Conventions, whereby it handles, and is granted access to, the wounded, sick, and POWs.

Randy Ramsingh
Moncton, NB
Canada

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first saw this thread appear, I thought, oh no another piece of newbie spam.

After scanning it, I think it is of interest to the forum, as we have had discussions of international law, and up the evils of the prison state. I hope that this will not be deleted. I wish I had something to print up some of this information.

Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djquag1
Member # 6553

- posted      Profile for djquag1   Email djquag1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it gives us a reason to discuss the need for better mental health care in prisons, certainly. That's assuming that this guy is legit and not a prank.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by djquag1:
Well, it gives us a reason to discuss the need for better mental health care in prisons, certainly. That's assuming that this guy is legit and not a prank.

So I guess prisons should take more care to acquire more educated prisoners with solid writing skills?
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djquag1
Member # 6553

- posted      Profile for djquag1   Email djquag1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care about his education.

He's claiming that whichever part of the Canadian government is running the prisons in his province has instituted a program of kidnapping young female Canadians and is selling and trading them for sexual abuse and torture.

He's nuts, Pete. I'm not arguing that prisons aren't horrible and can't drive people insane, but this guy has reached that destination. It doesn't matter if he drove or flew to get there. The best thing for him right now would be treatment from a psychiatric professional.

Of course, if you're taking him at his word as a sane man, I'm sure you've already contacted Canadian media outlets and authorities, right?

Right.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

Two points:

1. When I was living in Mexico City, a major wing of the police was caught using an entire hotel to house kidnap victims.

2. Neither bad grammar nor surprising claims are proof of insanity.

3. Insanity is not proof of falsehood.

If the guy hangs around, I'd ask him a few questions aimed at ferreting out if there's any corroborating evidence. I could also find out if he is actually a prisoner.

I had another client, a professional con artist, and something of a compulsive liar on top of that, tell me stories of abuses that were happening in prison. Some of them checked out, and I got him transferred to another prison.

When I was 16, I learned to listen the hard way. A friend of my sisters' also a compulsive liar told me that some guy had molested her and another mutual friend. I assumed that she was just lying, telling one of her stories again. I asked the mutual friend if it was true. She denied it. Then the mutual friend called back the compulsive liar, and the liar put me on another line, and I heard the mutual friend berate the compulsive liar for "not keeping our little secret." The girls were 13. The man was in his 40s.

I'm not taking anyone at their word. I'm just listening. You have a problem with that?

djquag1
Member # 6553

Not at all. It's your time to waste.

eta Oh, and Mexico isn't Canada.

eta2 And why are you so hung up on this guy's grammar and spelling? I haven't even mentioned his spelling, just his insane claims.

[ April 07, 2013, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: djquag1 ]

Pete at Home
Member # 429

I haven't lived in Canada.

But if you suppose that there's no where in Canada, or in the USA, where some group of government officials work in tandem with the sex trade, then you are astonishingly naive for someone who elsewhere has demonstrated moral cynicism. Just a two hour drive from where I am now, in Columbia South Carolina, a prison was pimping women out of the prison. In fact, the body of multimurderer Susan Smith was trafficked on the Governor's mansion. Google it, and then tell me that this guy's story sounds more incredible. [Roll Eyes]

djquag1
Member # 6553

Where these women being pimped against their will? I mean, I can definitely see coercion being possible in a prison, but it's not a sure thing. And wow, a political figure was involved in a murder.

He's not talking about something like that. He's talking about a ring, an organization, that is kidnapping young citizens of his country and both torturing and sexually abusing them. A massive conspiracy reaching across not just his prison, but his province and his country. And yet no one has seemed to miss this flood of kidnapped young women, not one person involved in this conspiracy has slipped up or talked.

Really, Pete, if you want to humor this guy then by all means. But his claims are ridiculous on their face, and I personally would cheerfully bet my life that he's either nuts or having a laugh.

[ April 07, 2013, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: djquag1 ]

Pete at Home
Member # 429

"Where these women being pimped against their will?"

"Is that your final answer?" If you think that an inmate can be said safely to "consent" to be pimped by her prison guards, I'd have more concerns for your sanity than for the OP's! [Eek!]

"But his claims are ridiculous on their face"

The story of a notorious multi-murderess getting pimped out at the SC governor's mansion was ridiculous on its face, but it also happened to be true.

"A massive conspiracy reaching across not just his prison, but his province and his country."

What he thinks, imagines, or was told is happening throughout his country isn't relevant to the truthfulness of his claim of what he saw with his own eyes.

Pete at Home
Member # 429

"I personally would cheerfully bet my life that he's either nuts or having a laugh."

I'd bet a few hours of my time that a conversation with this guy, over this forum, would prove enlightening to some people as to how claims like this can be investigated. Regardless of whether it ultimately proves true, false, or uninvestigable with our present resources.

djquag1
Member # 6553

Yeah, that's my final answer. I acknowledged that coercion is much more likely inside of a prison, but women on the outside choose to whore themselves all the time. Is there a reason that it's flatly impossible that some of these women thought so little of themselves, or wanted whatever prison benefits or money might come their way enough, to willingly go along with it?
djquag1
Member # 6553

And to be clear, I wouldn't put the burden of proof on the women. If they said they were forced, they were forced. And even if they're lying and the guards running the operation faced stiffer charges, well, that would be a risk of running a prostitution ring out of a prison.
Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Yeah, that's my final answer. I acknowledged that coercion is much more likely inside of a prison, but women on the outside choose to whore themselves all the time. Is there a reason that it's flatly impossible that some of these women thought so little of themselves, or wanted whatever prison benefits or money might come their way enough, to willingly go along with it?

It's not flatly impossible. It's also not "flatly impossible" that some of the victims of certain serial killers may have happened to be suicidal and to have welcomed death. But it seems highly unlikely to me that prison officials who pimp women out of their chains, would agonize over making sure that everyone was fully consenting.
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So,the CIA is running sex and torture rings in Canadian prisons, and a former prisoner has knowledge that it is the CIA that is involved... Not very clandestine, this CIA.

I'm sure it's a coincidence, but the OP follows a pretty basic spam template - notwithstanding the subject matter.

Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djquag1
Member # 6553

Pete - Is it that easy to keep a prisoner, multiple prisoners even, silenced? You have more experience then me.

Otherwise, yes, I would think having everyone be part of the operation willingly would be seen as a positive.

TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A quick Google shows Randy Ramsingh to be a bit of a raving loon, I'm afraid. [Frown]
Posts: 22935 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Pete - Is it that easy to keep a prisoner, multiple prisoners even, silenced?

Given one case where I obtained corroborating evidence from the prison administration itself, yes. Partly since no one listens to the cons.

quote:
Otherwise, yes, I would think having everyone be part of the operation willingly would be seen as a positive.
You'd think it would make the prostitutes less likely to talk if they were consenting than if they were not. From my limited observation through the lens of a defense attorney for pimps and prostitutes (both actual and accused), that assumption does not necessarily hold true. In the body rental business there are always disagreements over commission and such, and a consenting one is perhaps even more bound to eventually spill than one that's been terrified and coerced.

Edited to add: one exception, again based on experience. When the cops actually resort to threats, coercion, and outright torture on prostitutes to get information on their pimp, it's the prostitutes who have been beaten and coerced into putting out that seem to break first. But when the cops don't resort to such monstrous methods, the non-consensual ones seem less likely to break than the greedy ones.

quote:
You have more experience then me.
Wish I didn't. Should have taken the blue pill. [Frown]

[ April 07, 2013, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Pete at Home ]

Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
A quick Google shows Randy Ramsingh to be a bit of a raving loon, I'm afraid. [Frown]

I hope you're right. And if he doesn't post here again, I'll never have to explain before God how one of his children asked me for help, and I witheld, even though I had the knowledge and skills to do something about it.
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canada has a serious problem with First Nations women disappearing. And trafficking of women from eastern Europe and Asia has been an international crisis for years now. So it's not totally implausible. That doesn't prevent this person from being a raving loon, of course.
Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud Martin
Member # 6796

- posted      Profile for Bud Martin   Email Bud Martin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup,

Total Lunacy, but would make a great movie. Sorta reminds me of that movie with Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson (Mr. Billionaire Lunacy), where he was an escaped assasin and Patrick Stewart was the Bad Government agency guy after him. Wait, did they have "Catcher in the Rye" in those prison libraries, hmmmm! [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

[ April 08, 2013, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: Bud Martin ]

Posts: 367 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page