Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Boston Marathon Explosion (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Explosion
DarkJello
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for DarkJello   Email DarkJello       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I strongly dislike Mr. Obama's politics. I strongly dislike progressive Rebpublican politics. I want to decimate terrorists everywhere. But I am more interested in radical islam, because it is a clear and present danger to those that love freedom. (And I do not mean just in America). They are global, and they slaughter thousands upon thousands of innocent muslims every single year. What does their holy book say about murdering or causing the death of fellow muslims? They--terrorists--are gonna burn in every way possible. I support American policies that facilitate more BBQs.

Mr. Obama and Mr. GW Bush have fudged up on some details, but they both chose to act militarily against the bad dudes with turbans wherever they may be found. Such aggressive/bold actions seem to be keeping the terrorists focused on their own region instead of arriving here in droves. Maybe they are preparing to strike the "homeland", but the wait has been long... and they have been very active elsewhere for > one decade. Huzzah!!

[ August 08, 2013, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: DarkJello ]

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Seneca:
Because anyone who criticizes Obama must have LOVED Bush or at least NEVER criticized him... [Roll Eyes]

Pete, Lets put this into some context. This forum is called Ornery American. It is not called the Ornery Muslim or Ornery Hindu. Most of this is in context about what affects America. Even if I stipulated that maybe overall violence in Hinduism is worse per # killed than Islam, which I'd still dispute, it's not a threat to America and we can do nothing to stop it.

Where are the Hindu massacres inside America? Where are the Americans being threatened by this?

Now you're making sense, Seneca. I agree. We go to war with what threatens us and our interests.

Al Qaeda are our enemies, absolutely, and fight them we should. But let's not equate expediency to morality, or enmity to evil. In terms of a sheer evil on the human soul, fundamentalist Hinduism seems more monstrous than its Muslim counterpart, albeit less threatening. They seem to be trying to make their Swastica mean in India what it meant in Germany.

Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D.W.
Member # 4370

- posted      Profile for D.W.   Email D.W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we can get some internet and media censorship to protect our disenfranchised and self-destructive from “inspiration” from extremist views. After all, it would just be to keep us safe…
Posts: 4308 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather just kill and blow up the sources rather than infringe on the 1st Amendment. [Smile]
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkJello
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for DarkJello   Email DarkJello       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pete at Home:
I'd rather just kill and blow up the sources rather than infringe on the 1st Amendment. [Smile]

Decimate the baddies with gelatinous fury!! [Exploding]
Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

- posted      Profile for AI Wessex   Email AI Wessex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently it's a traditional family way to solve problems:
quote:
Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's sister was arrested Wednesday on suspicion she threatened to bomb a woman who previously had a romantic relationship with her boyfriend.

Posts: 8393 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

People
People who bomb people
They are the loneliest people ... in the world.

Pete at Home
Member # 429

quote:
Originally posted by AI Wessex:
Apparently it's a traditional family way to solve problems:
quote:
Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's sister was arrested Wednesday on suspicion she threatened to bomb a woman who previously had a romantic relationship with her boyfriend.

Joker family values ...
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page