Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Pro-Abortion Camp is At It Again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pro-Abortion Camp is At It Again
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you hear about the latest outrage from pro-Abortionists? They want the U.S. Government to pay for abortions!

quote:
While several of her colleagues are trying to limit abortion, the extremist [Senator] from New Hampshire is hoping to expand it -- and at taxpayer expense! Yesterday, Shaheen tacked on an amendment to the Senate Foreign Operations bill that would force Americans to pay for the abortions of Peace Corps volunteers in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life is at stake. If successful, Shaheen's amendment would implicate taxpayers in Peace Corps abortions for the first time since 1979, when it was outlawed.
If a Peace Corps volunteer was raped and the pregnancy might kill her, we would have to pay for the abortion! (Actually, the bill authorizes Peace Corps volunteers to buy health insurance that would cover abortions in those cases, but let's not quibble.) Imagine it--paying for an abortion to save a volunteer mother's life. Oh, the humanity!

If you are as outraged as I am, contact your Senator now! (I would, but I'm pretty sure she'll vote for the amendment, so I don't need to bother. [Wink] )

Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What other activities are there at Abortion Camp? What are the ages of participants?
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're thinking of the regular camp. This is a Pro Camp, where the masters come to perfect their skills.
Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, the professional aborters. I learned about those on South Park. http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s13e10-wtf
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D.W.
Member # 4370

- posted      Profile for D.W.   Email D.W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are weird. I don't think weariness of subject matter is enough to explain the weirdness here. [Razz]
Posts: 4308 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian
Member # 588

- posted      Profile for Brian   Email Brian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does this mean you are so good at tracking down G#'s links for him that you decided to take it one further and write his entire post?
Posts: 359 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page