Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Multi-pronged terrorism attacks alert

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Multi-pronged terrorism attacks alert
WmLambert
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for WmLambert   Email WmLambert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEBKAfile is a self-supporting Internet publication devoted to independent, investigative reporting and forward analysis in the fields of international terrorism, intelligence, international conflict, Islam, military affairs, security and politics. Its Feb. 4th report of Mega-Terror Menaces on Three Continents is the full story behind the interception of the ricin chemical attacks throughout Europe we've been reading about in the news. This is the most thorough report I've seen posted yet.

Any confirmations or refutations?

Posts: 1372 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WmLambert
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for WmLambert   Email WmLambert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just noticed that Mansoor Ijaz reported much of this story on FOX News. His angle was that the French now have a documented connection between Al-Queda and Iraq that calls into disrepute their earlier decision to deny it. The French have not published their findings - in direct contravention of international law - and are in hot water over it.
Posts: 1372 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KenBean
Member # 603

- posted      Profile for KenBean   Email KenBean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HiWm

Scarey if accurate. I'm a little concerned with the debka source as they are not dependent upon credibility to make payroll.

Any thoughts?
KenBean

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiu Chun-Ling
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for Chiu Chun-Ling   Email Chiu Chun-Ling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly who is dependent on credibility to make payroll?
Posts: 1319 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KenBean
Member # 603

- posted      Profile for KenBean   Email KenBean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Back Chiu

Personally...my
Board is alwaysgiving me poop

Bean

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiu Chun-Ling
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for Chiu Chun-Ling   Email Chiu Chun-Ling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1319 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page