Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Inflatables

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Inflatables
WmLambert
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for WmLambert   Email WmLambert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delcimer and Jon Camp werre talking in another thread about a rubber suit with fake muscles to use in a "Dark Knight" movie. Has anyone noticed the proliferation of vinyl inflatable Halloween costumes this year? There are Cows, pigs, Opera singers, Sumo wrestlers, and all sorts of humongous characters. Haven't seen such an onset of a new holiday concept since Christmas icycle lights came on the scene five or six years ago.

[ October 30, 2003, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: WmLambert ]

Posts: 1372 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jedilaw
Member # 1020

- posted      Profile for jedilaw   Email jedilaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wm, based on the topic heading, I thought you were going to be writing about an entirely different sort of inflatable. Glad to be mistaken [Wink]
Posts: 1600 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drewmie
Member # 1179

- posted      Profile for drewmie   Email drewmie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh, you're going straight to hell for that one!... and I feel so dirty that I was thinking the same thing. [Wink]
Posts: 3702 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jedilaw
Member # 1020

- posted      Profile for jedilaw   Email jedilaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ooooh, you're going straight to hell for that one!
I'm already a lawyer, how much worse can I get? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1600 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jedi,

All of the people you are suing will be broke? Isn't that hell for most lawyers? [Smile]

msquared

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jedilaw
Member # 1020

As long as two things remain true, I'm fine: 1) it's my opponents, not my clients who are broke; and 2) my opponents are broke after they pay the judgments they owe to my clients!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page