Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Autism One 2004

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Autism One 2004
WmLambert
Member # 604

- posted      Profile for WmLambert   Email WmLambert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been several threads here concerned with Autistic children. I thought I would pass this on to any who are interested.
quote:
Autism One 2004 Conference, May 27 - 30, 2004, Chicago

The Most Comprehensive Conference on Autism Ever Assembled

Autism One 2004, the most comprehensive conference on autism ever assembled, will be held May 27 - 30, 2004, in Chicago. It is a conference for parents and professionals for the care, treatment, and recovery of children with autism. Our web site is http://AutismOne.org.

The conference organizers are themselves parents of children with autism. Parents are, and must remain, the driving force of our community. The issues are too sacred and the stakes too high to delegate to outside interests.

Keynote Address Congressman Dave Weldon, MD will deliver the keynote address. Dave Weldon, a physician by training, has been for the past several years, and continues to be one of the autism community's staunchest supporters on Capital Hill.

Please let me know if there are any other question I can answer. Thank you.

My Best,
Edmund Arranga
http://AutismOne.org
earranga@autismone.org

[ January 17, 2004, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: WmLambert ]

Posts: 1372 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetterRip
Member # 310

- posted      Profile for LetterRip   Email LetterRip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of which,

has anyone talked to Chiu of late?

LetterRip

Posts: 8287 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page