Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Most restrictive dog park ever.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Most restrictive dog park ever.
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another local issue rant from yours truly.

My dogs do not eat cigarette butts off the ground. I have never heard tell of dogs that do. Do your dogs do that?

Apparently, what we can only assume are inbred designer dogs in Bellaire, Texass and The Woodlands, Texass, are so stupid and screwed up that they do, in fact, eat cigarette butts off the ground.

But more to the point. The new "dog park" in Bellaire has restrictions on barking. On barking. ON BARKING. Come on.

Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Town of Plymouth has perhaps 20, 30 miles of waterfront, mostly beach, and >365 ponds and lakes; it is illegal in Plymouth to swim in the nude in public until after 6 o'clock at night -- BUT there is no time limit.

On St John, one can no longer swim in the nude in the federal park -- BUT the municipality, which has no laws in that regard, owns all the beaches.

In Boston, there is a rule that noone can walk through a buryground without stopping -- BUT it not say how long one has to stop.

As a bicyclist, if I'd followed "the rules of the road", I would have been dead 30-35 years ago. Laws are not to be broken but to be selectively ignored.

Woof-woof.

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sweet pups and I will continue to go to the completely illegal dog park in the perfect spot for offleash play where leashes are only enforced on Monday mornings (and everyone knows it). And we will bark at whomever needs barking at, damnit! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Xin Ku
Member # 1472

- posted      Profile for Mr Xin Ku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
on barking. On barking. ON BARKING.
Who let the dogs out?
Posts: 233 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page