Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Cheerleaders For Truth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheerleaders For Truth
OhPuhLeez
Member # 1597

- posted      Profile for OhPuhLeez   Email OhPuhLeez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure GWB says he remembers being on the Yale campus at Christmas, practicing cheers...but come on, was he really there??

Cheerleaders for Truth wants to uncover the REAL story!

[ August 31, 2004, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: OhPuhLeez ]

Posts: 1258 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 1070

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winner. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2936 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maniacal_engineer
Member # 116

- posted      Profile for maniacal_engineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can we please have in depth interviews with cheerleaders.
not the old ones.
the ones who are cheerleaders now.

with pictures.

Lots of pictures

Posts: 962 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially of them doing leg kicks...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enfield303
Member # 1996

- posted      Profile for Enfield303   Email Enfield303   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys no shame? I know I don't! [Big Grin]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FIJC
unregistered

quote:
"wants to uncover the REAL story!"
I have personally seen pictures of W.'s days on the Yale cheerleading squad; he was there, LOL.
OhPuhLeez
Member # 1597

- posted      Profile for OhPuhLeez   Email OhPuhLeez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have personally seen pictures of W.'s days on the Yale cheerleading squad
Yikes - hope you didn't eat right after [Wink] !
Posts: 1258 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exegesis: It's not Andover Academy but Phillips Academy, at Andover, founded by the brother of the founder of Phillips Academy, at Exeter. Yankees rank it high.

There are three preppy 'types': Popes (Parochial), Bishops (mostly Episcopalian), and Academies (old Yankee schools). Andover is mootly #1 of the academies. Ultimate 'Eastern' route? Andover to Amherst BA or MIT BS.

Were not the President's daughters tonight exemplary of Yale [Wink] ?

Showtime so far? DNC = 5; RNC = 8. Just an opinion. Except for the daughters, the Republicans have the orators.

Both parties disgust me!

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Papa must have been so proud of wittle junior with his pompoms...
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaoics79
Member # 969

- posted      Profile for Gaoics79   Email Gaoics79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush wasn't really a cheerleader... was he?!
Posts: 7629 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FIJC
unregistered

quote:
"Bush wasn't really a cheerleader... was he?!"
Yep, and guess who else was? Trent Lott, during his Frat boy days in college. [Smile]
jouissance
Member # 784

- posted      Profile for jouissance   Email jouissance       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So was Samuel L. Jackson
Posts: 359 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manji
Member # 1912

- posted      Profile for manji     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 682

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys trying to imply that Bushie was a girlie man?
Posts: 2645 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, we're libruls. We don't say stuff like that [Big Grin]

We are saying that he's always, always fallen short of his daddy (who was a real fighter pilot and athlete), and always had hangups because of it.

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Xin Ku
Member # 1472

- posted      Profile for Mr Xin Ku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like, oh my gosh, it is so cool he was a cheerleader.

But seriously, this really woudn't need to be addressed if GWB didn't center his whole campain around it. In response to a reporter's question about a Kerry criticism of not finding WMD in Iraq, GWB reponded to CNN:
quote:
I'm tired of having my motivations questioned by someone who didn't even have any school spirit.
True, his missed some events due to a sprained ocular nerve, but those who didn't cheer shouldn't critizize his record of school spirit. In response to Kerry's "reporting for duty" comment, GWB is rumored to begin his nomination acceptance speech with, "I've got spirit, yes I do, I've got spirit, how about John Kerry?"

It's like he can't answer one criticism without refering to his cheerleading days. He has nobody to blame but himself for this swirling tempest of pom, poms.

Posts: 233 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: Famous Cheerleaders

I'm in shock! No gay cheerleaders! They must be on the field ...!

A prediction on the gay vote from the gay right in Texass:

http://www.rightrainbow.com/archives/000776.html

Is it just my impression but the most-rousing cheer came with Schwarzenegger's "girlie man" cue. Somebody sent me the nude of him (cheerleading himself) if anybody wants it; email.

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SwampJedi
Member # 915

- posted      Profile for SwampJedi   Email SwampJedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, Bush wasn't AWOL from cheerleader camp - nobody remembers him being there because he was too busy playing Peeping Tom.

Someone ought to come up with a war cheer...

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalDemocrat
unregistered

Okay, I give up: could is site be pro-bush? Since it makes fun of questioning ones past?

quote:
In response to a reporter's question about a Kerry criticism of not finding WMD in Iraq, GWB reponded to CNN:

quote:
I'm tired of having my motivations questioned by someone who didn't even have any school spirit.

I simply don't believe somebody this shallow is elected to ANY office in the US. I'm not worried. I'M FREAKIN SCARED!!!!
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

School spirit is important to guys who went to 'good' schools like Andover and Exeter; by Bushy standards, it should have been important to Kerry -- but it wasn't. Kerry was even a doofuss at Fessenden.

http://www.celebrityprepschools.com/index.html

School ties are a little like union insignia or military rank. Hey, the kid's on his own, and like virtuosi, they're groomed from an early age. If Kerry was a slough-off in a military school, wouldn't it count?

Mr Xin Ku
Member # 1472

- posted      Profile for Mr Xin Ku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote: I'm tired of having my motivations questioned by someone who didn't even have any school spirit.
quote:
I simply don't believe somebody this shallow is elected to ANY office in the US. I'm not worried. I'M FREAKIN SCARED!!!!
Um, I was just making that up to make a point about Kerry--my response was just a spoof on Kerry. I thought it would be obvious, but I guess I should have used a graemlin.
Posts: 233 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tezcatlipoca
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for Tezcatlipoca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Xin Ku, it's just GlobalDemocrat, nothing to worry about.

Im suprised, he was able to find a way to incorporate CAPITALS AND EXCLAIMATION POINTS!!!!!! in a thread like this.

Posts: 1272 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jouissance
Member # 784

- posted      Profile for jouissance   Email jouissance       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the caps indicated that it was a cheer????
Posts: 359 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page