Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Campaign humor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Campaign humor
ATW
Member # 1690

- posted      Profile for ATW   Email ATW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've all heard Bush and Kerry jokes. C'mon share.

(Note: not all jokes are going to be funny to all people. This is a good time to practice restraint in complaining,)

==============

What's the difference between the junior senator from Massachusetts and the senior senator from Massachusetts?

The junior senator will pull someone out of the water but the senior senator will not.

==============

"President Bush announced he has a five-point strategy for getting out of Iraq. Points six through 10 will be handled by the Kerry administration."

Posts: 575 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aupton15
Member # 1771

- posted      Profile for aupton15   Email aupton15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush and Kerry are in a barber shop together getting haircuts. Kerry's is finished first and they start to put some sweet-smelling lotion on him. He says "Don't put that on me, I don't want Mrs. Kerry to think I've been in a whore house." When Bush's haircut is finished, they ask him if he wants the lotion. He says, "Sure, go ahead. Mrs. Bush doesn't know what the inside of a whore house smells like."
Posts: 1445 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lewkowski
Member # 2028

- posted      Profile for Lewkowski   Email Lewkowski       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

Makes you reconsider what she ment when she told the reporter to "shove it." [Wink]

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite from Leno:

What do Bush and Martha Stewart have in common?

Both are afraid of long sentences.

Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam Masterman
Member # 1142

- posted      Profile for Adam Masterman   Email Adam Masterman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war.

After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand
and George asks him what his name is. "Billy."
"And what is your question, Billy?"

"I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the
support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more
votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies
that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right -
question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him
what his name is. Steve."
"And what is your question, Steve?"

"I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the
support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more
votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the
recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth, what the f*** happened
to Billy?"

From a link on a different thread (sanitized for your protection).
Adam

Posts: 4823 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidzmom
Member # 2015

- posted      Profile for kidzmom   Email kidzmom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.k., here's one that's an equal opportunity offender! (If you are too young--or too old--to remember Rocky Horror Picture Show, don't bother!) [Big Grin] http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/5809
Posts: 490 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page