Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Does your SO suffer from chronic lower back pain

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does your SO suffer from chronic lower back pain
ATW
Member # 1690

- posted      Profile for ATW   Email ATW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/story?id=235788&page=1

"In a surgical procedure done in his office, Meloy implants the electrodes from this device into the back of the patient, at the bottom part of the spinal cord...The device is about the size of a pacemaker and can be turned on and off with a handheld remote control. "

Its still experimental but it might be just the breakthrough you're looking for.

Posts: 575 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoverOfJoy
Member # 157

- posted      Profile for LoverOfJoy   Email LoverOfJoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd heard of a similar procedure for head pain but I know I wouldn't be able to afford it. Fortunately the pain I've experienced all my life has been lessening in recent years.
Posts: 3639 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um. Okay. ATW, I never knew you were so slutty.
Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoverOfJoy
Member # 157

- posted      Profile for LoverOfJoy   Email LoverOfJoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol that's what I get for reading the post without reading the article you linked to.
Posts: 3639 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
witless chum
Member # 1643

- posted      Profile for witless chum   Email witless chum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name is priceless. And no she doesn't.

Dan

Posts: 642 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page