Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Remember back when being cold and impersonal was the problem?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remember back when being cold and impersonal was the problem?
ATW
Member # 1690

- posted      Profile for ATW   Email ATW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/041129/usnews/29marshals.b.htm
Posts: 575 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

I wonder how many people are planning on travelling this weekend just because of that? [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WarrsawPact
Member # 1275

- posted      Profile for WarrsawPact   Email WarrsawPact   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I demand that my inspector be attractive!"
Posts: 7500 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haggis
Member # 2114

- posted      Profile for Haggis   Email Haggis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just waiting for the body cavity searches to start. Time to revive the dreaded "family car trip"...
Posts: 1771 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess now I won't be able to wear my iron codpiece.
Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OhPuhLeez
Member # 1597

- posted      Profile for OhPuhLeez   Email OhPuhLeez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm PSYCHED about my trip to NY now [Big Grin] !!
Posts: 1258 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aupton15
Member # 1771

- posted      Profile for aupton15   Email aupton15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been more of an automobile kinda guy. Now I'm even more solidly in that camp. I'd rather watch the scenery go by for 8 hours than take a 2 hour flight that requires just as much prep time and security checks. Then when you arrive at your destination, you don't even have a car! I'll just take mine with me thank you very much.
Posts: 1445 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A. Alzabo
Member # 1197

- posted      Profile for A. Alzabo   Email A. Alzabo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Remember back when being cold and impersonal was the problem?
Well I don't care if they're impersonal, but now I'm really concerned that they're cold. Brrrrr!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page