Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Another demographic twist...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another demographic twist...
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've finally managed to switch sides, to the side of goodness and light. I am no longer helping people rip the government out of the taxes they ought to pay. I'm now ripping employers for not paying their people the wages and overtime they're due. And other assorted things.

I guess that makes me An Evil Trial Lawyer. A Plaintiffs' Evil Trial Lawyer, at that. My new firm is all under 35, we wear jeans most days, and have a pool table in a conference room overlooking west city. In the meantime, we go and get bad guys and make them pay. It's a great fit. I look forward to suing your stocks, bonds, and employers, one and all. [Razz]

Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flydye45
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I trust that you pay all your taxes without itemizing so that poor little Oliver can have some more please? Or do you send in extra?

A good company knows not to screw their employees. By all means inflict the 11th plague of lawsuits on the unrightous companies...just don't make any mistakes. And make sure the employees get all their pay, not 66.6%.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ed
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for ed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're a lawyer, zyne? where do you practice?

ed

Posts: 219 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pay all the tax I am required to pay. [Razz]

Mistakes are to be avoided, they mean I won't get paid...

Houston, Texass.

Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aupton15
Member # 1771

- posted      Profile for aupton15   Email aupton15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I knew such firms existed I might have gone into law instead of psychology. I guess it's never too late, but I'm too committed already [Smile]
Posts: 1445 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page