Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Anybody here know of good military websites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody here know of good military websites
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for websites that have or purports to have Israeli military secrets - and by secrets I mean stuff that Israel does not openly admit to. Not stuff like "Israel has nuclear weapons", but like drawings of facilities or exact numbers of warheads.

I know this sounds like a weird request, but I'm doing a project for work, and some of you frequent military sites a lot more than I do.

One last thing - the sites have to be free. No budget for subscribing to stratfor, unfortunately [Frown]

Much, much thanks in advance.

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess debka is not what you're looking for...
Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said good, not amusing of the deranged variety [Smile]

Thanks tho...

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WarrsawPact
Member # 1275

- posted      Profile for WarrsawPact   Email WarrsawPact   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That request is very, very creepy Ricky.
Posts: 7500 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tezcatlipoca
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for Tezcatlipoca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there is a website that shows the Syrian tank deployments along the Israelis border, it also has a link to the White House Security force layout.

Now if only I could remember the name...

[Wink]

(Very strange indeed.)

Posts: 1272 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannibal
Member # 1339

- posted      Profile for Hannibal   Email Hannibal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL, i did many searches of my own about "the israeli secret nuclear arsenal"

and stuff like that.

i dont remmember the sites but go to google and write

"Israel's Nuclear Arsenal" and see what you get
there will be enough sites there saying how many nuclear bombs israel has, what kind of missiles it has, and some has sattelite images of "Kanaf 2" where the nuclear lunchers are stored [Smile]

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

Sorry to creep y'all out. I'll explain after the project's done. Thanks.
Tezcatlipoca
Member # 1312

- posted      Profile for Tezcatlipoca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'll explain after the project's done. Thanks.
I just hope your explination doesn't come via a camcorder recorded in the wilderness over the internet.
Posts: 1272 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FIJC
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.iraqfiles.com
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tezcatlipoca
Member # 1312

This thread must had hit so many key words for government search programs. Ricky, make sure you check your mirrors when driving.
RickyB
Member # 1464

Thanks FIJC. Most interesting, though not necessarily on topic.

Tez - LOL

WarrsawPact
Member # 1275

- posted      Profile for WarrsawPact   Email WarrsawPact   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tez - Allah bomb President assassinate suicide jihad.

That should get this thread a red flag from *somebody* in the gov't. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7500 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tezcatlipoca
Member # 1312

You forgot Hillary.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page