Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » on the internet, no one knows you're a dog. (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: on the internet, no one knows you're a dog.
Lisa M.
Member # 2398

- posted      Profile for Lisa M.   Email Lisa M.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canadian:
And LisaM has a bed!!

Actually, I have two! ::waggles eyebrows::
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/thelisafaerie/beds.jpg
(My room is usually neater than that, I swear)

And that's not a dress, actually. It's just a shirt. It would be sweet if it was a dress, though.

Posts: 845 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
javelin
Member # 1284

- posted      Profile for javelin   Email javelin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<blatant advertisement>
Hey, for all the hot ornery women out there (and I haven't seen any yet that don't fit that bill), remember all us single Ornery guys, will ya! [Big Grin]
</blatant advertisement>

Posts: 8614 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A glimpse into a real girl's bedroom!

What are you trying to do, give all us nerds heart attacks?

[Wink]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quaestor
Member # 2553

- posted      Profile for Quaestor   Email Quaestor       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...I'm just...astounded...and laughing quite a bit...I don't know if "desperation" is a word to describe it...but an image of an Ornery Con is coming to my mind, and it's reminding me of the party that the Tri-Lams threw in the first Revenge of the Nerds... [Smile]
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

- posted      Profile for OpsanusTau   Email OpsanusTau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It would be sweet if it was a dress, though.
You can find a "dress" that looks like that maybe at a lingerie store. I got mine at a secondhand store, but whatever. It was cheap, and is totally fun!

I <heart> underwear as outerwear.

Posts: 3791 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
potemkyn
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only problem is that you start seeing the people you are disagreeing with as human beings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see that as a good thing. "

Depends on your view of humanity. If people are seen as basically good, knowing that the others here are people is probably a good thing. If you view people as basically bad then knowing will make you trust the poster less and encourage confrontation.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa M.
Member # 2398

- posted      Profile for Lisa M.   Email Lisa M.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But if it's from a lingerie store, it would probably be polyester, and I'm a crazy hippie who refuses to wear polyester.
Posts: 845 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lessismore
Member # 2092

- posted      Profile for lessismore   Email lessismore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don’t have a picture to show however I have been described as Nordic. Actually in a pervious life I may have been a Viking berserker. I have flashbacks of leaping off the bow of a long boat, frothing at the mouth, rushing towards the waiting enemy and ramming my head into a tree. (When witnessing this the enemy is expected to run, however my flashbacks stop as I make contact with the tree for whatever reason so I don’t know if it worked…. Even in this life it feels like I still have the tendency to bang my head into immovable objects.
Posts: 437 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
potemkyn
unregistered

"I <heart> underwear as outerwear."

suppressed chortle

Everard
unregistered

Dudette... cotton and silk lingerie exists...
OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

- posted      Profile for OpsanusTau   Email OpsanusTau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dudette... cotton and silk lingerie exists...
's true.
Though I'm not sure that you can get Totally Scandalous Necklines in organic cotton lingerie the way you can in slips made in the fifties.

Potemkyn, are you laughing at ME?

Posts: 3791 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cperry
Member # 1938

- posted      Profile for cperry   Email cperry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lessismore:
Don’t have a picture to show however I have been described as Nordic. Actually in a pervious life I may have been a Viking berserker. I have flashbacks of leaping off the bow of a long boat, frothing at the mouth, rushing towards the waiting enemy and ramming my head into a tree. (When witnessing this the enemy is expected to run, however my flashbacks stop as I make contact with the tree for whatever reason so I don’t know if it worked…. Even in this life it feels like I still have the tendency to bang my head into immovable objects.

I thought the point was ramming one's head into the enemy??
Posts: 2782 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Though I'm not sure that you can get Totally Scandalous Necklines in organic cotton lingerie the way you can in slips made in the fifties.
And real lace. I think those 50s slips were mostly nylon, too; feels a lot different than polyester.
Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
potemkyn
unregistered

Ops,

Well, I was just commenting that I thought it was hu... <runs to the back door knocking down dressers and other furniture in the hopes of evading capture and torutre>

OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

quote:
And real lace. I think those 50s slips were mostly nylon, too; feels a lot different than polyester.
Yep, mine is.

The real lace is also pretty important for Structural Reasons - that is, if the neckline is really going to be Scandalous. Modern lace is mostly really trashy, and cannot stand up to any kind of strain.

Everard
unregistered

"Though I'm not sure that you can get Totally Scandalous Necklines in organic cotton lingerie"

Victorias secret has some good stuff in cotton and silk thats got fairly good plunge on the neckline.

OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

quote:
<runs to the back door knocking down dressers and other furniture in the hopes of evading capture and torutre>
You really want to evade capture and torture by a girl dressed in nothing but a slip?

Color me surprised, but...
It's more fun when they run, anyway. Thrill of the chase, and all that.

<giving chase>

Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope that slip's got a vent! Otherwise you're going to tear the sides, running like that.
Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

Ok, now I'm distracted by thoughts of sexy ornery women running in slips. I might not be back for a while as I may, umm, be doing... something... else. Yeah.
Funean
Member # 2345

By the way, thanks for the contribution to the slender "beefcake" file, Ev!
javelin
Member # 1284

- posted      Profile for javelin   Email javelin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'll be in my bunk." - Jayne, "FireFly"
Posts: 8614 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

My real beefcake photos are too scandalous for the eyes of our younger posters, but anything I can do to make you happy, Fun [Smile]
Funean
Member # 2345

Oh my!

Well, there's always email for the old and corrupt.

Everard
unregistered

LOL Well, if anyone emails me asking for scandalous photos, I'll take the request under advisement.
javelin
Member # 1284

I'm still waiting for an email from a female ornerian I won't name [Wink]
potemkyn
unregistered

<over shoulder>

Well, if ever there was a louded question with no good way out it's "Are you laughing at me?" Instead of answering, I thought I'd just make a break for it and hope for the best.

Generally speaking, I like to avoid pain, not women in slips, but those that are coming to hurt me? I'll opt for the avoiding pain.

<Dashes through traffic>

OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

Silly potemkyn, it's not supposed to HURT.

Don't YOU <heart> underwear as outerwear?

javelin
Member # 1284

Kinda enjoying the view of Ops running after you in a slip, potemkyn. Thanks.
lessismore
Member # 2092

- posted      Profile for lessismore   Email lessismore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought the point was ramming one's head into the enemy??
I think I needed glasses.

With all this talk of lingerie I need to go find something to bang my head against.

Posts: 437 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannibal
Member # 1339

- posted      Profile for Hannibal   Email Hannibal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, i sent a couple of pictures to Javlin, he will post them for me any time now,

one of the pictures is from october 2004, while i was still in the army, and one from this evening,

here, you can get a glimpse of those israeli barbarians [Smile]

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

quote:

With all this talk of lingerie I need to go find something to bang my head against.

No, no, dear.
Not *against*.

javelin
Member # 1284

ROFLMAO
Everard
unregistered

See... I'm wondering about the HEAD. Not the against.
OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

quote:
I'm wondering about the HEAD.
Sometimes I wonder about the head, too.

[ August 16, 2005, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: OpsanusTau ]

Hannibal
Member # 1339

- posted      Profile for Hannibal   Email Hannibal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i missed the joke
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
potemkyn
unregistered

"Silly potemkyn, it's not supposed to HURT."

<peaks from behind shrubbery>

hmmmm... go on...

Funean
Member # 2345

quote:
i missed the joke
How to put...

"banging" is a euphemism.

javelin
Member # 1284

quote:
Originally posted by Funean:
quote:
i missed the joke
How to put...

"banging" is a euphemism.

Doesn't it have something to with with throttling poultry? [Wink]
Hannibal
Member # 1339

aaahhhhh walla, oops.

say jav, got my mail?

[ August 16, 2005, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Hannibal ]

Funean
Member # 2345

Why, javelin!
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  26  27  28   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page