Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » on the internet, no one knows you're a dog. (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28   
Author Topic: on the internet, no one knows you're a dog.
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Pyrtolin, I grew up not far from you in Morgantown, WV. I think I've been to that church! Father's Day services in 1996 as I recall.
Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyrtolin
Member # 2638

- posted      Profile for Pyrtolin   Email Pyrtolin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually a bit of a transplant- came here for college and just dug in deep.

I'm coming up on 3 years in the choir at Sixth; it's done a lot to restore a positive attitude toward organized religion for me.

Posts: 11997 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

- posted      Profile for OpsanusTau   Email OpsanusTau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really is a nice thing that the gentlemen of Ornery are so easy on the eyes.

Don't think the ladies aren't appreciative.

Posts: 3791 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aye, OP. The other places I hang out are marked by fascinating minds in mostly bland to frankly ugly appearances. And I'm extremely tolerant in that regard, although come to think of it, I'm much harsher on judging men than women, because women are so... so much nicer to look at then men, I think.

But Pyrtolin has that sweet hair/beard combo. And... he's a pirate. Well, swordly, at least.

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munga
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for munga   Email munga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightEnder:
Actually thisi is the one that Stacy Changed it to.

what email do we enter, and your password of Jacob2 in order to see it? It is asking for your email.
Posts: 5515 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cperry
Member # 1938

- posted      Profile for cperry   Email cperry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Odd. That link just took it to MY homepage.
Posts: 2782 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
johnlmyers4th@aol.com Password: jacob2

I'm starting to dislike Facebook.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

johnlmyers4th@aol.com Password: jacob2

I'm starting to dislike Facebook.

KE

Pyrtolin
Member # 2638

- posted      Profile for Pyrtolin   Email Pyrtolin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cperry:
quote:

Odd. That link just took it to MY homepage.
Nothing odd about it- that link is the universal link to the homepage of whoever is logged in. This is the link to KE's profile. He has security set so you have to be his friend on FB before you can get any deeper.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Knight-Ender/567791892?

Posts: 11997 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

That first pic on the right is the old pic, if you hit Profile it will take you to the new one.

And if you have to be 'my friend' just sent an invite cause I say yes to everybody that asks. [Smile] The more the merrier. Although Stacy is starting to delete some of my better looking friends. She is just not a friendly person. [Frown]

KE

[ December 06, 2008, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: KnightEnder ]

scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another copy of the KE pic for those that aren't on Facebook:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff183/scifibum/ke.jpg

(figured your invitation to copy it would still stand, KE - lemme know if different)

Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

That was Jacob as a baby. Is he an Angel or what? [Smile] (He's the one I spoiled. How could I not?)

Thanks Sci.

KE

KnightEnder
unregistered

Little John & Me. The one Stacy made my Profile Pic on Face Book

Thanks Scifi for hooking me up with that "photobucket" site. Nice.

Tan from Softball Little John asleep in my Lap

New Years at the Petroleum Club on top of the Exxon Building downtown Houston. What it's like to be rich. [Smile]

My boys asleep on my shoulders I have a million of these

KE

[ December 06, 2008, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: KnightEnder ]

scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, right. You said shooting. I didn't see that one on facebook.

But yeah, cute kids, both of them.

Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

Nice to see no one has forgotten about this thread [Smile]
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This , KE, is the image of you I will keep always.

I can almost smell the reindeer turds.(Even if it does appear to be Halloween.)

[ December 12, 2008, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: kenmeer livermaile ]

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

Cute pic hehe [Smile]
munga
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for munga   Email munga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to meet you, KE.
Posts: 5515 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

Nice to meet you too, Munga. [Smile]

KE

Redskullvw
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures of my house
http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr241/redskullvw/IMG_1546.jpg"

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr241/redskullvw/IMG_2998.jpg

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr241/redskullvw/IMG_1843.jpg

[ December 20, 2008, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Redskullvw ]

Posts: 6333 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
******* that's nice, red.

The houses to either side of my dad's house are the exact same design with different color, and each has about 4 feet between them.

... When are funean and OT putting up the OA centerfolds??

[ December 20, 2008, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: TommySama ]

Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimskater
Member # 181

- posted      Profile for jimskater   Email jimskater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, red. Looks like you're just days or weeks from moving back in. I'm happy you'll be back under your own roof again soon, making new memories.
Posts: 805 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 945

I like your house, Red. I'm glad to know you'll be back to a semblance of normality before long.
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"How I look now. I shaved off the goatee that was scaring my daughter. "

I definitely read something else into there...

Beard, glory

Psalms 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard

Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 945

Wow, you're a lot more committed to your beard than I would have thought. You could store woodland creatures in there.

(btw...scarring? If not, I don't get the joke.)

[ February 18, 2010, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: scifibum ]

kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

TOmmySam IS a woodland creature.
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TommySama:
"How I look now. I shaved off the goatee that was scaring my daughter. "

I definitely read something else into there...

Beard, glory

Psalms 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard

Yowsers. We'll have to call you TommySama Bin Omar.
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

Alaikum-salaam
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

TommySam the Holy Camel.
TommySama
Member # 2780

"Yowsers. We'll have to call you TommySama Bin Omar. "

I have to ask hobsen if I can change my tag to ChristSama.

LetterRip
Member # 310

- posted      Profile for LetterRip   Email LetterRip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I forgot about this thread,

I suppose I can link to a few of me as well...

http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/af53/LetterRip1/

both from my trip to europe,

LetterRip

Posts: 8287 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I grew up not far from you in Morgantown, WV."

Almost heaven, eh? [Big Grin]

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Zackly! [Smile]
Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

Appropriate
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page