Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Time for Introduction threads (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Time for Introduction threads
PresidentJack
Member # 6662

- posted      Profile for PresidentJack         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I'm Jack; don't let my handle fool you, I'm not really president. I'm an independent, agnostic in his mid twenties, and I love the Ender series almost as much as a good political debate. I hope to become a somewhat regular poster, but we'll see how it goes.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

- posted      Profile for AI Wessex   Email AI Wessex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll find out that You Are Wrong! (our standard welcome greeting), if you haven't already. I see that you've jumped into the end of the pool in Osama thread. You'll find the water temperature varies from cold to hot and can get a little choppy, and sometimes somebody pees in it. Oh well, we do try to keep it clean, but public pools are like that.
Posts: 8393 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PresidentJack
Member # 6662

- posted      Profile for PresidentJack         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there was facebook style "like" feature I would like your post [Smile]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
remlind
Member # 6672

- posted      Profile for remlind         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a 54-year-old female with three grown children. I have twin sons and a daughter, all in their 20's, and three grandchildren (ages ½ to 4). I home schooled my children for several years and for quite a few years I ran my own non-profit business called RemLind Christian Services. I am now retired/disabled.

I am a Christian with Protestant/Evangelical beliefs. I firmly believe in a literal 6-day creation and I am armed for debate against evolution, with both Scripture and scientific evidence. Evolution is a theory not a fact, and it is inherently wrong.

I love animals and have been a foster volunteer for cat shelters taming feral cats/kittens. I currently own two cats and a dog and live in rural Nebraska, USA.

I have a highly military family: uncles, all my brothers, husband’s brothers, husband and self, and my now my sons (both Sergeants in the Army), as well as many other relatives. All of which have been Air Force and Army, with one Marine.

I love to write and I am currently working on a manuscript, which my local newspaper has been printing excerpts of. I use a pseudo name and I have a website for my writing, which I wrote myself in HTML, if anyone is interested.

I am intelligent, articulate and highly opinionated. Love me or hate me, you will glean something from my thoughts. I have an INFJ: "Author" personality, if you know what that means, if you don't see http://www.personalitytest.net/types/descriptions/infj.htm

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Ornery.
Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobsen
Member # 2923

- posted      Profile for hobsen   Email hobsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Offhand I cannot think of any very active military members of Ornery right now, although there are probably some reservists, since NewYooper retired from the Navy, OceanRunner finished her tour of duty as a Marine lieutenant in Iraq and poor Straygaldwyr was killed in Afghanistan. But there are no rules forbidding those with an interest in the military from participating.

As for evolution, Loren Eiseley once wrote something like, "A surprising amount of suppressed emotion still lingers about these hundred year old controversies, and those who are not historical minded may be quick to launch themselves - sometimes more valiantly than accurately - into the thick of some forgotten fray." He wrote that about 1945, when I was seven years old, and the passage of almost seventy years has not changed matters much. That war was lost with the Scopes trial, when William Jennings Bryan made a fool of himself trying to defend the inerrancy of Scripture - and as I remember died of chagrin almost immediately afterward. That was a sad end for a great man, who was not always have been right, but who was greatly loved by his countrymen. I say he may not always have been right not because of his opinions on evolution, but because of his championship of Free Silver - another controversy so convoluted I could never make head nor tail of the arguments pro and con.

Posts: 4387 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
remlind
Member # 6672

- posted      Profile for remlind         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hobsen:
As for evolution,... That war was lost with the Scopes trial, when William Jennings Bryan made a fool of himself trying to defend the inerrancy of Scripture - and as I remember died of chagrin almost immediately afterward.

The Scopes Trial was about the teaching of evolution, not the facts of evolution. John Scopes was the teacher on trial, and he was convicted, but the decision was overturned on a technicality. William Jennings Bryan died 5 days later. The trial was about public education, or more specifically, state funded education. For me the question is not a matter of what should be taught in public schools, but more a matter of if we should even have public schools.
Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have a couple of excellent topics for new thread topics there, remlind.

Welcome to Ornery; you are, of course, Wrong, but we'll get into that later. [Smile]

Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobsen
Member # 2923

- posted      Profile for hobsen   Email hobsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I vaguely remembered, the Scopes trial seems to have been an effort by businessmen in Dayton, Tennessee to promote their town which succeeded beyond their wildest dreams:

quote:
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) offered to defend anyone accused of teaching the theory of evolution in defiance of the Butler Act. George Rappleyea, who managed several local mines, convinced a group of businessmen in Dayton, Tennessee, a town of 1,756, that the controversy of such a trial would give Dayton much needed publicity. With their agreement, he called in his friend, 24-year-old John T. Scopes, who was a high school biology teacher in Clark County. Rappleyea asked Scopes to teach the theory of evolution in one of his classes.

Rappleyea pointed out that while the Butler Act prohibited the teaching of the theory of evolution, the state required teachers to use a textbook that explicitly described and endorsed the theory of evolution, and that teachers were, therefore, effectively required to break the law. Scopes mentioned that while he couldn't remember whether he had actually taught evolution in class, he had, however, gone through the evolution chart and chapter with the class. Scopes added to the group "If you can prove that I've taught evolution and that I can qualify as a defendant, then I'll be willing to stand trial."

However the population of Dayton was 6,180 for the 2000 census, so the publicity generated seems not to have been enough to make the community rival Nashville and similar Tennessee cities.

In any case, Ornery has many public school teachers who are members, as well as advocates of home schooling and private schools, so threads on topics related to public education usually receive a lot of interest.

[ May 28, 2011, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: hobsen ]

Posts: 4387 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike62
Member # 6709

- posted      Profile for Mike62   Email Mike62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day forum,

originally I was looking for an americam forum, only to get help, 'cos I'm looking for a special kind of perfume, which I can't get in Europe or the east/far east anymore.
It is ARAMIS Devin. I bought a bottle thru the net, but was cheatetd. Bottle looked alright, but the content was fake. So, if anybody knows, where I might get the original in the States, feel free (& nice [Wink] ) to let me know.

Short personal overcast:
Male, caucasian, 62 this year, BBA and without a job momentarily. I guess I'm too old anyway and the unemployment figure hitting the 15% mark in Germany doesn't help a bit.

Uhh, before I forget it, I'm a militant agnostig [Big Grin]

As I said, originally I was just looking for the perfume, but I guess, I might find a cyber home land here.

Stay triple X (cool, calm & collected)

btw: I know that I`m wrong. [Big Grin]

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimskater
Member # 181

- posted      Profile for jimskater   Email jimskater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm a militant agnostig
You don't believe in the Stig? Not only are you wrong, but you shall never be allowed to watch Top Gear again. [Big Grin]

[ April 08, 2012, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: jimskater ]

Posts: 805 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OrneryMod
Administrator
Member # 977

- posted      Profile for OrneryMod   Email OrneryMod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ornery continues to attract a steady stream of new members these days. I'm going to start periodically announcing recently added members in this thread. They are invited to stop in here and introduce themselves to the rest of the membership, but that's not required. There are about 10 pending membership requests in the pipeline, too.

The following members were added in the past week:

Rissa
tiff
Uppercase Matt
Kyle Kiernan

Posts: 1260 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric 2.0
Member # 6774

- posted      Profile for Godric 2.0   Email Godric 2.0       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy all! Loooong time lurker. Finally registered so I can get myself into some trouble.

I work in advertising, live in Las Vegas, have 2 kids and enjoy film, travel, trying new food and fantasy/sci-fi novels.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Godric!

I'm an attorney, lived in Las Vegas since 2003, but am moving away in 2 days, this Monday. If you want to drop by, I'll be at my yard sale all day, downtown (near Maryland and Sahara). Lots of fantasy and sci fi books that I can't fit into luggage. [Frown]

Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobsen
Member # 2923

Everyone will miss you, Pete. Hope you can find a way to visit from time to time. Good luck on the move.
Godric 2.0
Member # 6774

- posted      Profile for Godric 2.0   Email Godric 2.0       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I just saw this. I live about half a block away from Maryland and Sahara! Ha. Hope the move went well!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seneca
Member # 6790

- posted      Profile for Seneca   Email Seneca       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, longtime reader. I finally decided to register to put in a comment, but the huge delay between making an account and actually getting to write something put me off. I am guess I am ready for next time...

I am a news-junkie and usually fairly libertarian in my leanings. However, I've come to accept that there will pretty much always be a fairly large and unwieldy government, so I tend to fall on the side of liberal economic policy because if there's going to be debt and inflation anyway then I figure at least use it to benefit the common people rather than the rich elite who don't re-invest their profits equably anymore.

Posts: 6017 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AI Wessex
Member # 6653

- posted      Profile for AI Wessex   Email AI Wessex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're a mixed litter of yowling cats with a few soothing voices crooning from time to time to quiet us down. We do all come together for one thing, though, which is to advise newcomers like you before you even open your mouth to say something for the first time that You Are Wrong. In other words, Welcome!
Posts: 8393 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud Martin
Member # 6796

- posted      Profile for Bud Martin   Email Bud Martin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

This being my first post, I'm hopeful that I can understand more about my America and the world by being a part of this community.

I'm nearly 60, a patriotic former Marine, and I grew up in Alabama. I come from a transpanted Yankee Family that used to farm in Illinois and then moved South to work at NASA. I also worked on the Space Program for many years and am a space enthusiast, so I love Science Fiction. Im divorced and have 1 son that is married. I also enjoy studying about Japan, though I know I'll never be able to speak the language.

I hope to be able to contribute to this Forum and will look forward to learning from you all!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 367 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobsen
Member # 2923

Well, Oceanrunner was a valued Ornery member while serving as a Marine lieutenant in Iraq a couple of years ago. And I once watched Bear Bryant coach a football game in New Orleans; not surprisingly, his team won. But a friend's father went further; when Alabama built a new stadium, he took twenty pounds of the old turf home with him as a memorial to Alabama's glory.

But Ornery tends to lean left politically for some reason, which is an odd for a site with a Mormon owner and perhaps 20% Mormon members. Over the years this has driven former moderators like me crazy trying to maintain some balance of opinions. But pretty much anything goes so long as it is civil; I have always felt one of Ornery's best moments came when we had members from Israel and Lebanon discussing the war between their nations. Sometimes they got carried away, but it is hard to keep a cool head during actual fighting.

[ February 02, 2013, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: hobsen ]

Bud Martin
Member # 6796

- posted      Profile for Bud Martin   Email Bud Martin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hobsen,

I left the Marines in the late 70's and the New UA Coach, Nick Saban is making many Alabamians forget about the Bear Bryant days.

I once took a survey test on the issues to determine my underlying political leanings and I was surprised that the results suggested that I leaned moderately left myself; but since you have to be far left to appreciate the current administration, I will probably be considered part of the right minority... yes that is a pun!
[Wink]

Posts: 367 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Davidson
Member # 3377

- posted      Profile for Greg Davidson   Email Greg Davidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bud, you worked at NASA? Was that MSFC (based on the Bear Bryant reference)? I spent a good deal of time at MSFC between 1985 and 1995 - I was at NASA Headquarters, but working on Hubble and AXAF (later Chandra), and I also knew the Gravity Probe-B team there.
Posts: 4178 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkJello
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for DarkJello   Email DarkJello       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Official greeting to the peeps of Ornery:

And yes, I have already been wrong here a few times. But don't let that dissuade you from pointing out even more of my wrongness to the world. [Wink]

I have a wife and 3 kids. Once upon a time I was a farmhand. Now I realize the true value of solitude and meditation. (Priceless). Much of my adult life has revolved around working in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in a podunk town in the hazy state of Washinton. Initially I was a receptionist/clerk, but I was bumped into a nurse aide position as they needed more testosterone, or something. Eventually I jumped through enough hoops to become an RN. After a big handful of years, I jumped through even more hoops to become a PA-C. Ambivalent about it, but such is life.

I did not care about "SOB politicians" until 9-11-01. Now I have studied enough to realize the redundancy of that opinion. [Wink] I cannot see Russia from my house, like Palin, or make a decision on a book or bill without reading it first, unlike Pelosi, but I do like to have fun even during tense political science discussions.

I am tired of the virtual pee wee leagues, and I expect you folks to teach me gobs. [Smile]

Overlord of Gelatin

[ June 14, 2013, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: DarkJello ]

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobsen
Member # 2923

At least you seem more familiar with Ornery than I was when I jumped in with both feet a few years ago, quite unfamiliar with the prevailing climate of opinion. Ornery can always use another member with a sense of humor and an understanding of its aims.

To cite a pet peeve, however, Ornery members should try to avoid statements such as "I cannot see Russia from my house, like Palin..." The truth of that is more accurately described, from a Web source, as:
quote:
"I can see Russia from my house!" – Sarah Palin

It was actually comedian Tina Fey, who was impersonating Ms. Palin on Saturday Night Live, who uttered the line that is now widely attributed to the former Alaska governor.

The basis for this line comes from a September 2008 interview with ABC News's Charles Gibson, who asked Palin what insights she had from her state being so close to Russia. She responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

This is true. As Slate has pointed out, on a clear day, those on the Alaskan island of Little Diomede can see the Russian island of Big Diomede, located across the International Date Line some two and a half miles away. Given that Big Diomede has no permanent population, the amount of foreign policy experience one can gain from staring at it is debatable. But you can see Russian soil while standing in Alaska.

So far as possible members should try to avoid such outright inaccuracies in their posts. But this rule is so often violated that expecting to enforce it seems hopeless. My own posts often contain similar errors, as I recognize with dismay after making them.
DarkJello
Member # 6828

- posted      Profile for DarkJello   Email DarkJello       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hobsen:

Tina Fey's version is better, but inaccurate. Good times. Still, your correction is appreciated.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Member # 6857

- posted      Profile for Sharon   Email Sharon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Sharon here 62, I live in L.A., Lower Alabama, originally from Idaho. Retired from working as a library para professional, in other words not quite a librarian. I have a degree in Elementary Education that I never used because I found I would rather work as a prison guard than for the public school system. I have 3 children all grown and 3 step children also grown, 11 grand kids. I spend my days baby sitting the youngest two and I really enjoy it.

Politically I am a conservative, didn't start out that way was very liberal until Jimmy Carter and then I decided to go over to the dark side, actually it wasn't just Carter that turned my but the democratic party and their ideals. I am also an Evangelic Christian and hold fast to those principals. Any way I hope to get to know you all for better or worse.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Davidson
Member # 3377

- posted      Profile for Greg Davidson   Email Greg Davidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Sharon - you are wrong (standard Ornery first-time greeting)
Posts: 4178 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larsolthof
Member # 6876

- posted      Profile for larsolthof   Email larsolthof       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends,I am new to this discussion board. I like the discussions and found this forum very best. I am very glad to join the forum.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mudrocket
Member # 6878

- posted      Profile for Mudrocket   Email Mudrocket       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I'm 56 and an artist and owner of a small business in Bangor, Maine designing interactive publications. My background is rooted in informational graphics, video games and special effects.

I am an atheist, Very Ornery Liberal (None of this progressive crap) and think the tea party is perhaps the most dangerous beast to rear it's ugly head in the history of our country. I mean - who in their right mind can stand up to a purity test? Is this 1930s Nazi Germany?

My views are well thought out, and as for religion - the last time the church ruled anything the world was in a dark age and just think of how the Taliban runs things - so please - Religion belongs in the churches and peoples homes - not my government or the public square.

I rock climb, bike and hike and canoe the backwoods of Maine, and from March to November, Kayak along the thousand miles or so of the Maine coast.

Good to be here - Also - I had the pleasure of spending a few days at Scott Cards house back in the early 90s. Hi Scott.

[ November 22, 2013, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Mudrocket ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D.W.
Member # 4370

- posted      Profile for D.W.   Email D.W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome both of you!

[ November 24, 2013, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: D.W. ]

Posts: 4308 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles in Charge
Member # 6879

- posted      Profile for Charles in Charge   Email Charles in Charge       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I'm a big fan of Ender's Game, which is how I stumbled in here. I've lurked for a while.

I live in the Bay Area (California). I'm a software engineer with a specialization in computer vision and robotics.

I'm a family guy with a wife and two kids. I'm religious and lean libertarian with a streak of anarchism. I take seriously our moral obligations to help each other but think the state is a poor way to discharge those obligations.

For fun I read economics blogs, sci fi and some fantasy. Brandon Sanderson is my most recent favorite.

I'm interested in posting in the hopes of learning something.

Nice to be here.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamerlane
Member # 6880

- posted      Profile for Tamerlane         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ornery Americans,

I am a middle class man from the Bay Area in California. I got into ornery from my reading of OSC's books and then his world watches. I was lurking for a while and decided to finally register. I generally am pretty liberal but I like a good debate between intelligent people which is hard to get where I live. I try to be as anonymous on the internet as possible. I am a Presbyterian but am still pretty lax about religion.
Hope to get some good arguments

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sa'eed
Member # 6889

- posted      Profile for Sa'eed   Email Sa'eed       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I'm Sa'eed. Cool forum. I live in Northern VA. OSC books were my first big reads, along with Asimov's stuff (which OSC mentioned in the intro to Ender's Game.)

I'm 28, I'm a political centrist with interest in cultural and sociological issues. I immigrated to the United States as a child from Somalia.

[ January 06, 2014, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Sa'eed ]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D.W.
Member # 4370

- posted      Profile for D.W.   Email D.W.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to those new here. Nice to see more greetings than goodbyes lately.
Posts: 4308 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RacerX
Member # 6928

- posted      Profile for RacerX   Email RacerX       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I know I'm wrong. Now convince me you're right.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RacerX
Member # 6928

- posted      Profile for RacerX   Email RacerX       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or rather less confrontational:

Just because I'm wrong doesn't mean you're right! [Smile]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Davidson
Member # 3377

quote:
I know I'm wrong. Now convince me you're right.
You're wrong. And since you know that to be true, as you so state, then you know I have to be right. QED.
RacerX
Member # 6928

I'm not sure that follows? [Wink]
scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belated welcome to Fenring. If you don't mind my curiosity, how did you find your way here?
Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fenring
Member # 6953

- posted      Profile for Fenring   Email Fenring       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scifibum:
Belated welcome to Fenring. If you don't mind my curiosity, how did you find your way here?

Curse my hide, this is the first time I ever checked this thread!

To answer your question, I had heard of the site years ago and had read some of Card's essays. After a long time I randomly decided to come back for another look and ended up reading the forum as a lurker for maybe a year before my first post. I had not intended to become a poster but I was caught unprepared by a thread where a few people began a tangential argument about the word "tragedy" and I felt compelled to chime in since I have a background in the theatre and also study tragedy as a special hobby.

[Very] belated thanks for the welcome [Smile]

Posts: 1636 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page