Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Time for Introduction threads (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Time for Introduction threads
Greg Davidson
Member # 3377

- posted      Profile for Greg Davidson   Email Greg Davidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know I'm wrong. Now convince me you're right.
You're wrong. And since you know that to be true, as you so state, then you know I have to be right. QED.
Posts: 4178 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RacerX
Member # 6928

- posted      Profile for RacerX   Email RacerX       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure that follows? [Wink]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belated welcome to Fenring. If you don't mind my curiosity, how did you find your way here?
Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fenring
Member # 6953

- posted      Profile for Fenring   Email Fenring       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scifibum:
Belated welcome to Fenring. If you don't mind my curiosity, how did you find your way here?

Curse my hide, this is the first time I ever checked this thread!

To answer your question, I had heard of the site years ago and had read some of Card's essays. After a long time I randomly decided to come back for another look and ended up reading the forum as a lurker for maybe a year before my first post. I had not intended to become a poster but I was caught unprepared by a thread where a few people began a tangential argument about the word "tragedy" and I felt compelled to chime in since I have a background in the theatre and also study tragedy as a special hobby.

[Very] belated thanks for the welcome [Smile]

Posts: 1636 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page