Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Michelle Malkin OutCoulters Coulter (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Michelle Malkin OutCoulters Coulter
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the hell would anyone want a woman so insecure that she's afraid to step outside without a mask?

Reality is a lot more atractive than fantasy.

If you want to see Ms. Garafolo trim and made up, rent match maker...one of her biggest box-office bombs. It does have a few clever lines.

Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate jeans. Denim is for menial laborers, who work in fields. It is the stuff of overalls and frayed cutoff shorts with the pockets hanging below the hem. It serves as the frame for plumber's crack, and it took on all manner of tacky embroidery in the 70s.

I'd like to see a return of polished shoes, french cuffs, starched shirts, suspenders, and neckties done in a stiff windsor knot.

Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daruma28
Member # 1388

- posted      Profile for Daruma28   Email Daruma28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go be a Butler than. [Smile]
Posts: 7543 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why the hell would anyone want a woman so insecure that she's afraid to step outside without a mask?
Rebecca -- FIJC -- is hardly insecure. [Smile] She is, however, extremely mannered. I haven't yet decided whether she wears those manners for her protection, or for everyone else's. *grin*
Posts: 22935 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quaestor
Member # 2553

- posted      Profile for Quaestor   Email Quaestor       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the plot thickens...

[ August 16, 2005, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Quaestor ]

Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FIJC
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Edited to add: Jeans! You MUST own at least one pair of really-broken-into, just-oh-so-comfortable jeans. Pray tell - what DID you wear when you went horseback riding??"
It started when I went off to high school. No jeans allowed...only dress. I haven't bothered to actually buy a pair since then. My roommates want to drag me out shopping just to get a pair sometime, I don't know though. They'd have to have something interesting on them, like embroidery or something. I am happy with a pair of chinos on Saturdays anyway. As for riding, breeches and a t-shirt is fine.

quote:
"I haven't yet decided whether she wears those manners for her protection, or for everyone else's. *grin*"
People tend to bother you less if you're put together and polite. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is an excellent disguise; one with which I am well familiar. [Smile]

I also enjoy it when people underestimate me, but that's my meanspirited side emerging.

Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FIJC
unregistered

Yes, I have been under estimated a great many times...especially when I graduated from college last year and started working full-time. It's actually kind of funny to observe just how many people assume I'll be a push-over with deadlines and various other guidelines I have to adhere to in my work. That is, until I am hounding them on a 24/7 basis on status updates. I'll even email people at 2 or 3 in the morning asking how things are going, lol.
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If somebody did that to me, I would send them back a text message like this:

Zzzzzzzzzz

Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
javelin
Member # 1284

- posted      Profile for javelin   Email javelin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Drake:
If somebody did that to me, I would send them back a text message like this:

Zzzzzzzzzz

That's very kind. I'd be much less, umm, humorous.
Posts: 8614 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

- posted      Profile for OpsanusTau   Email OpsanusTau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(by the way, FIJC - I'm really glad that you didn't take offense, I worried all night (okay, not really) that you would think I was scornful of a well-dressed woman, which I am Not. It's just not for me. I once sat on a Metro-North train behind an exquisitely-dressed and perfectly-coiffed girl and wondered for half an hour what a different kind of girl I might have been if I had small feet and hair that did not defy all attempts to contain it.)
Posts: 3791 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good night, OT. Why don't you just start your own thread about your looks and what you do with your hair, and see who is interested. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daruma28
Member # 1388

- posted      Profile for Daruma28   Email Daruma28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheesh Pete, that was unnecessarily snarky.... [Confused]
Posts: 7543 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Anne Coulter is hot.
Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you guys get back on topic?
Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, the reason I think the conversation has degenerated so much is that Conservatives purposefully use good-looking women to be their spokesmen. That way, sooner or later, the conversation shifts from the political topic to women, which everyone finds far more interesting anyway. It's a nefarious conspiracy, I tell you!

Just because I was the second person to derail the thread has nothing to do with it... [Embarrassed]

Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

Derailing the thread is why you are indeed, Wayward Son. As is the first person to derail it.
flydye45
unregistered

quote:
Personally, the reason I think the conversation has degenerated so much is that Conservatives purposefully use good-looking women to be their spokesmen. That way, sooner or later, the conversation shifts from the political topic to women, which everyone finds far more interesting anyway. It's a nefarious conspiracy, I tell you!
I have noticed the same thing. Back in the day, the Left would send out Dowd (back in her hot days) or Vanden Heuval and put her against some 90 year old policy wonk like Kissenger. And then Conservatives wondered why pubescent boys wanted to burn a bra!

We finally got a clue and have such luminaries as Monica Crowley, Juliet Huddy et al to bolster the "babe" gap.

canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pete, that's not a very Christian attitude. Most of us here are enjoying this thread.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

Mormons aren't Christians canadian.
Daruma28
Member # 1388

The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints is not "christian?"

Hoooboy, what a can of worms you opened there Kent....

javelin
Member # 1284

- posted      Profile for javelin   Email javelin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And further derailed the thread.

Devious, devious Kent. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8614 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

All I'm saying is that Pete doesn't have to be nice because he's a Mormon. Geesh!
Quaestor
Member # 2553

- posted      Profile for Quaestor   Email Quaestor       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Blast! You found us out!! Don't mind the whine of the black helicopters outside or the guys bursting in right now. They're there to help you...yes, help you... [Cool]

And I don't think of it as much as derailing - except for the wierd tangent of FIJC's wardrobe (to which I think we all agree that she needs some jeans) - as it was natural flow from the start. What did y'all think when people started comparing Malkin and Coulter? Throw a couple of guy's opinions in there and of course it will come down to who's better looking... [Wink]

Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quaestor
Member # 2553

And Christians don't have to be nice either.
But at least Mormons pray for the dead. In most sects of christendom once you're dead that's about it.

Kent
Member # 832

I bet Pete has never prayed for the dead, ask him.
canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure Mormons are Christian. Maybe not to other Christians, but to EVERYONE else. Just like Protestants weren't considered Christians by the Roman Catholic Church.

Boy they hated that Martin Luther.

So, I guess my point is: being prissy because you've got the vapors just isn't kosher.

(and I'm almost 100% sure Pete has prayed for the dead...heck, he's probably been baptized as a proxy for the dead)

[ August 17, 2005, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: canadian ]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
javelin
Member # 1284

I'm trying not to laugh out loud - it might spoil the joke.
Kent
Member # 832

Almost "100% positive" canadian?
canadian
Member # 1809

Most of the time. I must admit to my off days here and there...
Kent
Member # 832

I still don't think Pete prays for the dead . . .
Dave at Work
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Dave at Work   Email Dave at Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just like Protestants weren't considered Christians by the Roman Catholic Church.
When were Protestants not considered Christians by the Roman Catholic Church? Are we talking modern day or middle ages here? I do not know about ancient times, but I never heard Protestants, whether they were Lutheran, Calvanist, Baptist, or any other sect, called anything but Christians when I was growing up in the Roman Catholic Church. The difference between the Catholic Church and the other Christian sects has to do with specific beliefs such as transsubstantiation, the nature of the trinity, and other theological issues, and not whether they believe in Jesus or not. If the issue was whether they believed in Jesus or not then I could see them not being considered Christians, but that is not the case.
Posts: 1928 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadian
Member # 1809

Older times, of course. It's pretty well documented.
flydye45
unregistered

To try to drag the thread back on track, Malkin is being a jerk.
AND right now we all know there are a dozen lawyers all forensiclly dissecting Judge Roberts past in some attempt to derail him! Of course they have the best of reasons at heart...

I assume everyone so high minded about Malkin will show the same outrage over that?

flydye45
unregistered

FIJC, get some jeans so these people can move on with their life.
FIJC
unregistered

I have been working so much that I don't have time to even shop...so I don't forsee jeans coming into my life anytime in the near future. So if you guys want to be buy a pair of jeans, as far as I'm concerned, someone else can then buy them for me and have them shipped to my doorstep. Size 6P.
javelin
Member # 1284

quote:
Originally posted by FIJC:
I have been working so much that I don't have time to even shop...so I don't forsee jeans coming into my life anytime in the near future. So if you guys want to be buy a pair of jeans, as far as I'm concerned, someone else can then buy them for me and have them shipped to my doorstep. Size 6P.

Email me an address to send em to, I'll have Ops and Funean pick 'em out, and we'll get right on that!
canadian
Member # 1809

But part of buying jeans is trying them on...it's all about the ass...
Kent
Member # 832

You ever see Anne Coulter in jeans?
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one try not to see Alien Psycho Girl in any clothes or otherwise.
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page