Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Michelle Malkin OutCoulters Coulter (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Michelle Malkin OutCoulters Coulter
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You like her naked, huh? I don't blame you.
Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daruma28
Member # 1388

- posted      Profile for Daruma28   Email Daruma28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're into scarecrow, stick-person physiques I guess....

Ann is not ugly, but she's no knockout that some like to make her out to be.

Posts: 7543 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're into scarecrows too? Now that is a coincidence!
Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoralDK
Member # 2547

- posted      Profile for MoralDK   Email MoralDK       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Michelle Malkin. She is hilarious when she's on Fox news and gets too excited and starts stuttering.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"in any clothes or otherwise."

What part escaped your ken?

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a good look at Coulters throat the next time you see her on television.

I ain't sure if that's a goiter or an adams apple, but I know which way I'm betting, and I have no interest in seeing that naked.

Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<googles for video>

EEW! You're right! I never noticed that before! Probably because I switch away anytime I see her.

I always thought of her as the Barbie-from-Hell, but now...my goodness! Ken's little brother, Brad, the black sheep of the family!

Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daruma28
Member # 1388

- posted      Profile for Daruma28   Email Daruma28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL - It's not THAT bad...is it?

Put that on any other women that you think is extraordinarily attractive (like in my view, Catherine Zeta Jones), and I wouldn't certainly call that a "deal-killer."

Everyone's got there flaws. Her adam's apple is not THAT bad...I just don't like her stick-thin figure. I think my wrists are bigger than her thighs....

Posts: 7543 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's pretty bad, Daruma, especially since she's always in uber-femme mode. Adds to the now-unavoidable [Drag Queen!] buzzer ringing in my head.

Though I will say it is refreshing to hear a from a male who does not find women alluring whose knees are the widest point of their legs. [Smile]

Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FIJC
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's actually smaller in person from her pictures.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daruma28
Member # 1388

LOL - her common reference on the left wing sphere of messageboards/blogs like DU and Kos is afterall "Mann Coulter."
canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't there a rumour that Anne Coulter was actually Andy Kaufmann? That at some point in the future he is going to reveal himself and stun the world with the greatest spectacle of performance art ever produced!
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daruma28
Member # 1388

Well that would definitely be a spectacle...but I wouldn't call it "great." [Eek!]
canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Kaufmann it probably would be. And then he'd spit on the reporter or something...
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In all seriousness, I doubt she's a transexual, but my oh-so-informed Medical Opinion is that she probably IS hyper-thyroid, which is why she is so skinny, so shrill and excitable, and so prone to lose all control of her temper.
Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

My mom is hyper-thyroid and her eyes bug out, Peter Lorrie-like. I doubt Ann has hyper-thyroid, she is most likely just addicted to caffeine.

[ August 19, 2005, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Kent ]

Quaestor
Member # 2553

- posted      Profile for Quaestor   Email Quaestor       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coulter is an uber-hyper, shock writer that occasionaly makes some good points. One of my concerns is that other female commentators trying to imitate her "unique" style and making it the trendy way to discuss/debate issues. I see it in Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, and some other minor ones. Please ladies, don't think you have to resort to a low denominator in order to "Speak to a Liberal"...if you must [Wink] ...Thankfully, the ladies of Ornery don't stoop that low - at least that I've seen yet...
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lewkowski
Member # 2028

- posted      Profile for Lewkowski   Email Lewkowski       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its funny that theres a thread complaining and whining about an ad hominem attack on a political operative (The women protesting in Crawford), that degenerates into a big group ad hominem attack on another political operative (Ann Coulter). One is a far left liberal, and attacking her is outrageous. One is a far right conservative and attacking her is ok.

Hypocrisy.

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete at Home
Member # 429

- posted      Profile for Pete at Home   Email Pete at Home   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Likewise, Canadian, why do manners and niceness only matter when the person who says something abraisive happens to be someone you disagree with politically?

[ August 19, 2005, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Pete at Home ]

Posts: 44193 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

Malkin is definitely out of control here. No excuses for it.
Jesse
Member # 1860

Hold on Lewkowski....Coulter has made repeated arrogant public remarks about her appearance...please don't make dig through Politicaly Incorrect transcripts to prove it.

That makes her appearance fair game in my book.

Likewise, if this protester was making grandiose statements about her wonderfull marriage and how it should be seen as an example for all to emulate, the nature of her relationship with her husband would become fair game.

canadian
Member # 1809

quote:
Originally posted by Pete at Home:
Likewise, Canadian, why do manners and niceness only matter when the person who says something abraisive happens to be someone you disagree with politically?

Are you talking about Andy Kaufman?

[Confused]

Dagonee
Member # 2212

- posted      Profile for Dagonee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Likewise, if this protester was making grandiose statements about her wonderfull marriage and how it should be seen as an example for all to emulate, the nature of her relationship with her husband would become fair game.
Since this protestor has publicly stated that her immediate family agrees with her, then division in her family caused by her actions would become fair game. Where Malkin went too far was in publishing the divorce news before she could prove a link.

If the reason for the divorce is her actions, then it is relevant and fair game for columnists.

Posts: 2061 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lewkowski
Member # 2028

- posted      Profile for Lewkowski   Email Lewkowski       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hold on Lewkowski....Coulter has made repeated arrogant public remarks about her appearance...please don't make dig through Politicaly Incorrect transcripts to prove it."

Right... [Roll Eyes]

No I'm not questioning if she said it, she probably did. What I'm questioning is how attacking someones apearance or family life is ok sometimes and not ok other times. And how strangly they seem to follow political sides... Frankly if your in the news *everything* is fair game.

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Frankly if your in the news *everything* is fair game.

Really? Hm. *puts finger to the side of his mouth*
I'm reasonably sure this has not always been your stated opinion, Lew.

Posts: 22935 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoverOfJoy
Member # 157

- posted      Profile for LoverOfJoy   Email LoverOfJoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In an effort to derail the thread...whenever I see this thread title I momentarily see Macaulay Culkin. Is that what you get when you cross Michelle Malkin and Coulter?

Sorry. Back to your regularly scheduled topic.

Posts: 3639 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

[Big Grin]

I thought I was the only one, LoJ.

I do this all the time with thread titles, too.

Pelegius
Member # 2399

- posted      Profile for Pelegius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TD, it has, however always been my stated opinion. I am afraind I agree with Lew.

God, that's scary.

Posts: 1644 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadian
Member # 1809

LoJ, Fun...me too!!!

"Does every parent of a war casually get to meet the POTUS?"

"Where's the science of fiction comedy?"

etc, etc...

Sometimes I read the topic titles together and try to make a story...

Funean
Member # 2345

I read found poetry in concurrent thread titles. It's often hilariously William-Shatner-serious.

(try it! with the voice!)

canadian
Member # 1809

Army plans to have current number of troops in Iraq for 4 more years
Was Ayn Rand
a nihilist?

Michelle Malkin
Out
Coulters Coulter

John Boloton's first public criticism since appointment.
Workplace Ethics?
What kind of crap is this?

I just made my own soy milk
and Tofu
was the by-product?

[ August 21, 2005, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: canadian ]

OpsanusTau
Member # 2350

- posted      Profile for OpsanusTau   Email OpsanusTau   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommorow it begins...
has Kent preyed on the dead?
Cooking catastrophes.

Gaza and sex
Bent Over
The Barrel While
Your Pockets Are Picked

Food for thought:
Gaza Stripped
Is Deporting Jews Acceptable?

In a previous life,
I was a...
brief thesis on religion.

Posts: 3791 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page