Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » The award for most disgusting soft drink...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The award for most disgusting soft drink...
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goes to Jones Soda

Featuring the fine flavors of:

Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto
Turkey and Gravy
Smoked Salmon Pate
Pecan Pie
Wild Herb Stuffing

Worst idea since Soylent Green [Frown]

Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
halfhaggis
Member # 809

- posted      Profile for halfhaggis   Email halfhaggis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you tell they're disgusting?
Have you tasted them?

Posts: 101 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 1392

- posted      Profile for Omega M.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw grass soda in a Chinese store once.
Posts: 1966 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They also make great "fruity" sodas which is how they get away with these novelty ones. It's become a cool brand, and when you have that it can make for great white elephant gifts. It reminds me of the Harry Potter jellybeans (vomit, dirt, etc.) that made money hand over fist.
Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moxie -- and I love it [Big Grin] .

A TOWNIE HIGHBALL

1.0 oz vodka
0.5 oz coffee liqueur
0.5 oz heavy cream
to rim with Moxie
top with Coffee ice cream

serve on a deep tray

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave at Work
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Dave at Work   Email Dave at Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cast my vote for Salmon flavored soda as the most disgusting flavor of soda
Posts: 1928 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page