Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » the far far left

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the far far left
kenmeerilritorne
Member # 2804

- posted      Profile for kenmeerilritorne   Email kenmeerilritorne       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beware ye who dare

How does one find such things?

Not work safe. Edited by OrneryMod.

For me it was a matter of googling 'naked hppy chicks', then following the image of a huge-bosomed lady holding a protest sign.

[ March 07, 2006, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: OrneryMod ]

Posts: 373 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And now I'm more glad that I left the bay area.
Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

Okay, maybe breast lifts aren't always a bad idea.

Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeerilritorne
Member # 2804

- posted      Profile for kenmeerilritorne   Email kenmeerilritorne       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay, maybe breast lifts aren't always a bad idea.
I adore heavy hangers. I adore women, period.

My favorite is the psycho-lady with the megaphone talking about, oh, you know, rise up against your masters you zombie slaves and alla that. Even though she doesn't show her tits and, it appears, hardly has any to show.

Oh. Forgot. She's not on that series. Follow the link at the bottom and you can see the worst the far left has to offer.

[ March 07, 2006, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: kenmeerilritorne ]

Posts: 373 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeerilritorne
Member # 2804

quote:
Not work safe. Edited by OrneryMod.
Ops. Forgot about that aspect.

Don't try this at work, folks. iN FACT, BE CAREFUL AT HOME. (CAPS oops)

Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're going to need bigger dicks than that to defeat those Amazons, Kenmeer!
Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flydye45
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If some parents just paid more attention to their children when they were young...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been laughing my head off! This is so funny. Thank you for the hippies!

quote:
The main drawback to repeatedly inflating your scrotum is that it tends to make your wee-wee look smaller and smaller.
and

quote:
There's a reason why societies have laws against men exposing themselves in public. As far as I'm concerned, forcing people to look at your genitals is a form of visual rape. Couching their exhibitionism in "politics," these protesters conveniently sidestepped the idea that their display might offend anyone who isn't a slackjawed hick or an uptight corporate drone. But you just know they're getting a thrill out of this. Politics? Who cares about politics? Look at my dick!

Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeerilritorne
Member # 2804

quote:
They're going to need bigger dicks than that to defeat those Amazons, Kenmeer!
They are but minions.
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole site is hilarious. The extreme right is scary while the extreme left is so funny!
Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeerilritorne
Member # 2804

quote:
The whole site is hilarious. The extreme right is scary while the extreme left is so funny!
Not to the right.

Both sides are like Voltaire's infamous stand-up God:

a comedian playing to an audence too terrified to laugh.

So I settle for big bosomskies.

Works every time for me.

KidA
unregistered

I need to gouge my eyes out now.

..the horror...the horror...

Adam Lassek
Member # 1514

- posted      Profile for Adam Lassek   Email Adam Lassek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] From elsewhere on the site:
quote:
When one young anarchist expressed infuriated incomprehension that the Christians could be allowed to display their messages, a friendly but stern policeman patiently explained to him the definition of "free speech." The anarchist retorted, "But who the hell do they think they are, saying that sh** here?"

Posts: 554 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
witless chum
Member # 1643

- posted      Profile for witless chum   Email witless chum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the world is better place due to naked hippies. Humanity in all its strangeness and wonder.

You haven't lived until you've seen angry, topless grandmas protesting Michigan's law against bare breasts in public.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

"You haven't lived until you've seen angry, topless grandmas protesting Michigan's law against bare breasts in public."

And then you aren't sure you want to have lived [Smile]

kenmeerilritorne
Member # 2804

quote:
You haven't lived until you've seen angry, topless grandmas protesting Michigan's law against bare breasts in public.
I slumber in limbo, peeking thrugh my chrysalis for granny with her top pulled down...
KnightEnder
unregistered

You have to admire them putting their **** and ***** where their mouths are. Or was that after the demonstration.

Excellent link Ken.

KE

Pelegius
Member # 2399

- posted      Profile for Pelegius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that is that far-far-left, then these dear people, who I have nothing but admiration for in their hoplessly quixotic aims, must have fallen of the left.

http://socialnerve.org/index_temp.html

Arn't they just so cute?

Posts: 1644 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeerilritorne
Member # 2804

this dude stole my motto
Cytania
Member # 2598

- posted      Profile for Cytania     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely the most remarkable thing about those pics is how little notice most of the passersby are paying them. No outraged dowagers, no cops herding them into a wagon... just tolerance. Of course this is Berkley right? Not sure how this would play in Utah or Dakota ;-)

I certainly agree this is not the far, far left.. America doesn't really have one, I suspect the number of card carrying communists in the US could be counted on the fingers of an FBI man's hand. Now Italy, there's a country where far left politics rocks.

Posts: 743 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page