Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » So, what's your problem with Me, huh?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So, what's your problem with Me, huh?
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's go. My turn to be in the spotlight. This is me. This is the "kick me" sign on my back. [Big Grin]
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. I thought you were asking about Windows Millennium, and came in here with a long list of grievances. You I don't particularly have an opinion about.
Posts: 22935 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, goody!

Let's see....I know!

RickyB, the jerk, refuses to play along when others take themselves or their issues too seriously. [Mad]

You'd think there were more important issues to worry about, or something. The nerve.

Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blessed
Member # 2518

- posted      Profile for Blessed   Email Blessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My problem is that you've seen at least a world cup game while I haven't had the time to watch one yet!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] very [Mad] very very [Mad] very very very [Mad]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ June 14, 2006, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Blessed ]

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starts fockin unoriginal threads
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larfoutloud
Member # 2881

- posted      Profile for Larfoutloud   Email Larfoutloud       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread !=! deliverable.
Posts: 119 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you guys got screwed this time...games during work hours. I've watched at least part of every game so far, and all of most. Spain just turned in the best performance of the WC up till now, proving that the Ukraine is, indeed, quite weak (4:0).

Come on, I'm doing my Houdini routine. No-one wants to punch me? [Razz]

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ivan
Member # 1467

- posted      Profile for Ivan   Email Ivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got a lower member number than me. Ass.
Posts: 1710 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pickled shuttlecock
Member # 1093

- posted      Profile for pickled shuttlecock   Email pickled shuttlecock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a silly thing to get upset about, Ivan. The difference between your member numbers is statistically insignificant.

RickyB, I hate how my NIPS paper got swatted last year. I don't know how, but you were involved, I just know it. I could feel you snickering behind every reviewer's comments.

Posts: 1392 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

"I had nothing to do with that... exceptional piece of work"
[Big Grin]
Muhahahah!!!!!!!

Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You annoy me to death! You are a constant impediment to my progress. I can't hop, skip, and jump over any of your posts. And I hate people who are pithy and succinct particularly! [Mad] ! [Mad] !
Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to look up to you, until you agreed with me on a recent thread. [Wink]
Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flydye45
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You certainly lack the ability to learn from that last stupid thread...now locked.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember why but I know we have disagreed at least twice on trivial matters in the last couple of years. So, I guess the worst I can say about you is that you're not perfect. [Mad] Take that!

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainard
Member # 2882

- posted      Profile for Brainard   Email Brainard       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, you guys got screwed this time...games during work hours. I've watched at least part of every game so far, and all of most. Spain just turned in the best performance of the WC up till now, proving that the Ukraine is, indeed, quite weak (4:0).
Maybe so -- I am still jealous. I bet you still haven't see the American midfielders. That was the one game I watched, and I couldn't see a single half-back. Maybe I was only watching players who were actually had the ball. Nevertheless if you spot them do let the rest of us know where they are.
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoverOfJoy
Member # 157

- posted      Profile for LoverOfJoy   Email LoverOfJoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your member number is practically 10 times higher than mine and yet you have over 3.5 times as many posts. Talk about statistical significance.

Of course, I have nothing noteworthy to say so it's good that I stay relatively quiet.

Posts: 3639 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pickled shuttlecock
Member # 1093

- posted      Profile for pickled shuttlecock   Email pickled shuttlecock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, no. This is about RickyB, LoverOfJoy, not you. Let's change this:

quote:
Of course, I have nothing noteworthy to say so it's good that I stay relatively quiet.
to this:

quote:
Of course, RickyB thinks I have nothing noteworthy to say and forces me to stay quiet.
That's much better.

Down with The Man! Down with RickyB!

Posts: 1392 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seem short.

I'm not basing that on posts, or pictures. You just seem short.

I hate short people.

Unless they give me beer.

Got any beer?

Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lower registration numbers aren't all that resonant.

Cf RB's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1464
and
Cf LoJ's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_century
5 gay emperors in a row [Big Grin] .

Oops [Embarrassed] , I get "Catholic charities founded in New Orleans".

If these numbers are given out like vanity license plates, nobody here has any pull with the higher ups [Smile] .

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

I actually found out recently that I'm a wee bit taller than I always believed - 169.5 cm, as opposed to 168 (difference of 5/8" or so) [Big Grin]
The Drake
Member # 2128

- posted      Profile for The Drake   Email The Drake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you're shorter than Michael Dukakis.
Posts: 7707 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
javelin
Member # 1284

- posted      Profile for javelin   Email javelin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I KNEW Ricky was short, but 5/8" - that's amazing! How do you type?
Posts: 8614 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He must hop from key to key.

And I bet he doesn't take his shoes off, either. [Mad]

Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
livermeer kenmaile
Member # 2855

- posted      Profile for livermeer kenmaile   Email livermeer kenmaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're always twiddling your antennae. And cleaning them with your mandibles. And the way you blink your compound eyes, shuttering several hundred identical reflections of me at once, like a hologram factory assembly line briefly halted...

And you get pissed when people call you Grasshopper.

Posts: 1449 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was this one time when you totally were lame, like, really uncool.
Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pickled shuttlecock
Member # 1093

And your mom is mean to me. She told me to take the Uzi out of the house. I had to do target practice outside! In the big blue room!
ngthagg
Member # 2737

- posted      Profile for ngthagg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your capitilization of "Me" in the thread title indicates a pejorative hubris. Oh, and why aren't you Ricky B.? Your disregard of the humble spacebar is also indicative of a pejorative hubris.

n. g. thagg

Posts: 487 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

It's a rap thang.
Not that I'm into rap all that much, but I am from Crooklyn.

pickled, as long as you don't go to Cartman lengths, that's funny [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page